Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationQld Australia

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:56 AM

Pine Valley Beat over at OGT ready for testing

Cheers Rob

Left detailed Feedback for you over at OGT!

Cheers Rob-  Absolutely! loved it 

#42 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:14 PM

Very natural looking.

Your Falcon Meadows course is still my favourite on JNPG so I'm very much looking forward to this one!

Second that! I just downloaded this course (to my shame -_- ). Acrilix's post got me curious. Just played a full 18 on FM. What a nice surprise this course turned out to be! Absolutely fabulous holes, well designed, great routing and beautiful look. This is an instant favorite for me. Depending on the conditions and tee's(!) this is a 'thinking man's course'. :) 

• RobC likes this

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#43 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:34 PM

I can't comment on the play, 'cause I'm just no good,

but I loved the textures and planting, nice job.

Oh, loved your tee markers, and very nice job on the buildings.

As usual, you have another hit on your hands, Great work bud.

• RobC likes this

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#44 shanker01

shanker01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

This is one great course. You did justice to one of the toughest courses in the world. Just outstanding!!!!!!!!!!

• RobC likes this

stock 7700k intel cpu

gtx 1070 gpu

liquid cooled

250 ssd drive and 1 terabyte hard drive

32 omen q monitor

#45 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

Just downloaded final version (v.1). In 1 word: M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T!! :P Mission accomplished Rob. Course is very playable FPS-wise and plays like you'd hope: tough! Man, have I been waiting for this mother! :D  Thanks a million for all the hard work and dedication. You pulled it off. This gem of a course is just a dream for most humans as almost nobody can play it in real life and videos are rare, but having your creation at an arm's length is a total blast. For me, a high point of this game has been reached. :wub:

• RobC likes this

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#46 erwildcat

erwildcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPiedmont North Carolina

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Great work, RobC! Thanks!

• RobC likes this

ASUS Microsoft Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 6 Core(s),  (RAM) 16.0 GB

#47 Goran JoeMen

Goran JoeMen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:23 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for bringing Pine Valley to JNPG. It has been my favorite golf course since it was first released for JN6 and then MS Links, must have played it a thousand times. I still feel like being on sacred ground when teeing up here and this version indeed lives up to it´s mystic.

• RobC likes this

http://www.goranmentzer.st

RTS-M pro  -  Intel i5-9600K 3.7ghz  - 16GB  RAM - GeForce RTX 2060 super  - 2560x1440

#48 RobC

RobC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • LocationSouthampton England

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

Thanks everyone... Pleased your liking the course

It was a tough one to do.

Also as a point of note due some of the bunker types and some of the waste areas it best played 

with Dynamic Skies off....loses the weird dark lines bug caused by Unity and Dynamic Skies... yo also get better framerates  :D 

Cheers Rob

#49 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

It's such a bummer that dynamic skies causes so many issues for different courses…

I really like the dynamic sky

#50 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:35 PM

I did see a slight mesh issue around part of the 3rd green fringe.

life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

#51 Keith

Keith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:01 AM

Been swamped with my own course plus life issues, and played all 18 for the 1st time today with a couple of friends.  Congrats on a stunning rendition Rob.  The planting totally blows my mind.  The greens are brutal, but I assume that is very true to life.  Will stay away from difficult pins my next round. :)   Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users