7 replies to this topic

#1 Blackadar

Blackadar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

My advice to the devs - get someone to help you moderate your Steam forums quickly. Unmoderated forums quickly become cesspools. Over-moderation causes major problems with customers (get ban-happy and the word does get around and reflects poorly on the company) as well. Your own forums are far easier to moderate. Steam forums, especially during the time of Early Access, can be a real major headache. If you've not dealt with this before, it's not a lot of fun. 

You already have one TGC Level 0 troll over there who is going to disrupt any thread that compares TGC and PG. He needs to be sent packing.

Also, you may want to consolidate early impressions into one stickied thread and another stickied thread for bug reports. I'm willing to help if you need it, but even if it's not me please ensure that you have some very dedicated and reasonable mods or you'll really hurt the discussion (and therefore the development) of your game.

• Kablammo11 likes this

#2 Ricky Proffer

Ricky Proffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationTyler, Texas

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

I will never understand why you can't like multiple games. lol

I have TGC and love it.  From what I see so far, I will love PG as well.  

• MERACE and aftrshok99 like this

ASUS  G571JY Gaming Laptop

i7-4720HQ 2.59 GHz

GeForce GTX 980M

16 GB RAM

WIndows 10 64 bit

#3 PELO

PELO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

I know that this is not the final release and I know that the developers have worked very hard on this game but I must say that I am hugely disappointed. At this stage this is not a golf game; it is a parody of a golf game, a cartoon! Not much looks natural and alive. I am saying this not because I want to hurt anyone but because this game had great expectations and it has potential. PP should have waited until they had something presentable. I would have done better to give my $21.95 Canadian to charity.

#4 LasseThid

LasseThid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationMölndal, Sweden

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

You have the right to your opinion PELO, personally I'm loving this game.

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth P67 CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H60 RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR 3 1600 MHz 8GB GPU: MSI GeForce 970 GTX Gaming 4G Sound: Creative Soundblaster Extreme Gamer SSD: OCZ Agility 3 64GB HDD: 1x 2TB, 1x 1TB, 1x 320 GB Western Digital PSU: Corsair CX 600W Chassi: Thermaltake Aguila

#5 TheBigYin519

TheBigYin519

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada via Scotland

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:27 PM

I know that this is not the final release and I know that the developers have worked very hard on this game but I must say that I am hugely disappointed. At this stage this is not a golf game; it is a parody of a golf game, a cartoon! Not much looks natural and alive. I am saying this not because I want to hurt anyone but because this game had great expectations and it has potential. PP should have waited until they had something presentable. I would have done better to give my $21.95 Canadian to charity.

Please explain.

Win  10 64bit

#6 MERACE

MERACE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:13 PM

I could not agree more with your statements.  B)

-MERACE

#7 ☠InDaSkies☠

☠InDaSkies☠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationCedar Lake Indiana

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

Could you post your computer specs please? I'm sure your problems could be addressed in your game settings. We will be more then happy to try and help you experience the same amazing game that we play.

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Silverstone ST1500 1500W ATX
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Editon
4x Kingston Digital HyperX Fury 240GB SSD Sata III HD's In Raid 0
1 TB HD for storage
Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly Motherboard
4x16GB Corsair Dominator Series Memory
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.700.0 MHz Overlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Zalman Reserator XT External Water Cooling System GPU & CPU
1x LG WH10LS30 Blu-ray Burner
1x LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Player
HP ZR 30" Monitor 2560x1600 Resolution

#8 Sinewiz

Sinewiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationMichigan U.S.A.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:33 PM

It's easy. Because there's a percentage of the people out there that feel there has to be a "winner" and there has to be a "loser".

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course

Links at Gateway Golf Club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users