• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rufustoad

rufustoad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

Please understand I have been a WGT member for 2yrs so forgive my ignorance. I really wish you would put out a better description of the swing meter? I am only in practice and I am sure it is me but the mouse response is way odd and if I do hit some 200+ yard shots the camera just points to the ground? I do not get the swing meter at all like can you change the degree of club or do you want a higher snap power or lower? I think I need to understand the basics of this meter and I can not find that info anywhere?? Again I am sorry for the lack of this knowledge but it is completely different from any other games I have played. 

#2 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

If you right click within the meter a club selection menu comes up.  If you right click a 2nd time it brings up what is referred to as the shot centre where you can adjust loft and fade/draw.

If you are playing 3 click swing then you click once to start the swing, click again to set the power of the swing (12:00 is the 100% point) and then click a 3rd time to hit the "snap" at the 6:00 position.

If you are playing motion swing you click once within the meter, pull the mouse back towards you and then forward to hit the shot.

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#3 rufustoad

rufustoad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

Thank you Joe for your time! Is the perfect swing at 12 and 6 and why when after I hit the ball the ball stays on the ground and there is no tracking the ball? Also you say I can adjust the loft and wonder if this is a set up I change for each shot?? 

#4 KMM63

KMM63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

It happened to me too.

Once I lowered the graphics specs, it was fixed. You may have to do some tinkering in the settings to get the best results depending on your system.

#5 TheBigYin519

TheBigYin519

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada via Scotland

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

Below the swing meter is a yellow dot.

Yellow on is for a swing & hit.

yellow off is for a practice swing.

Win  10 64bit