Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationmarble falls tx

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

ok guys im stuck.this is what ive got.

null reference exception:object reference not set to an instance of an object

perfect parallel.courseforge.coursebase.check splines() (at assets/perfect parallel/course forge/scripts/engine/coursebase.cs:293

perfect parallel.courseforge.coursebase.initialize(at Assets/Perfect Parallel/Course Forge/Scripts/Engine/CourseBase.cs:50)

PerfectParallel.CourseForge.UI.MainToolUI.EnablePerform () (at Assets/Perfect Parallel/Course Forge/Scripts/Editor/UI/MainToolUI.cs:184)

course forge  will not open,i have reinstalled course forge,still wont open.

the backup will open and courseforge will start with no problem.but.... i will lose 11 holes really dont want to do that if i can help it. hoping someone knows how to fix this.

thanks!

im pretty sure im missing a script. how do you find it?

Edited by quadet63, 29 May 2017 - 12:48 AM.

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

Pasatiempo:Kingswood:Carnoustie:Augusta:SandHollow:TPC Summerlin

#2 rmoor13

rmoor13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNewtown, Pennsylvania

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:34 AM

Quadet, this has happened to me a few times.  Lucky every time to get it solved.  Do you remember what you were doing when this happened, and what happened to Course Forge?  Were you deleting verts on a spline or using the cutout tool for bunkers by any chance?

#3 Skunky

Skunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

i had just compiled a course,it showed to be a good build,but would only load to 50 percent.when i went back in thats when i got the error.the course is setting there all pretty, but cf wont open.easyroads could be the problem.i did delete it before i compiled,so im not sure.something changed,like i said the backup works fine,just alot of lost work.

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

#4 rmoor13

rmoor13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNewtown, Pennsylvania

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

The scripts error is probably easyroads.  Check you inspector window and delete the script in there also.  Make sure your course script is still intact.  And check your build settings.

#5 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

Try this.

http://www.perfectpa...erence-not-set/

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

#6 Skunky

Skunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

thanks for the answers guys,looks like i might as well move on and forget about it.its like trying to resurect the dead,aint gona happen.and yes it was easy roads that caused the problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users