#1 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:04 AM

i was just in a pot bunker and i could not even turn my avatar around far enough to hit the ball in the other direction

on open ground, not to mention how slow the turn happened. avatar would only turn around 2/3 of the way in either direction and still had no way to hit out of it. the devs need to figure this stuff out having bunkers you can not even hit out of is just so bogus. in real life i dont think you hit the wall in a pot bunker till it will bounce off the wall of the bunker hard enough to put you far enough back to clear the bunker wall. you designers also ought to think about this before creating deep ass bunkers you can't get out of.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#2 Wirenut48

Wirenut48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:49 AM

In situations like that you need to use the aiming marker to change directions, then you usually can't see anything.

• cajuncapgun likes this

Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW, Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE Fans, Corsair RMx 850 W PS, MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON WIFI, i9-11900K 3.5 GHz 8-Core, G.Skill Trident Z Royal 32 GB, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-NVME, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive

#3 wim1234

wim1234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

i was just in a pot bunker and i could not even turn my avatar around far enough to hit the ball in the other direction

on open ground, not to mention how slow the turn happened. avatar would only turn around 2/3 of the way in either direction and still had no way to hit out of it. the devs need to figure this stuff out having bunkers you can not even hit out of is just so bogus. in real life i dont think you hit the wall in a pot bunker till it will bounce off the wall of the bunker hard enough to put you far enough back to clear the bunker wall. you designers also ought to think about this before creating deep ass bunkers you can't get out of.

oh yes, thsi sure can happen in real, but i never seen any bunker in pg youi cannot get out.

you need to use the arrows and the f5 freecam.

#4 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:46 AM

I really never encountered a bunker in JNPG that I couldn't get out of but with some you have to use the methods above. Been in some bunkers IRL that I didn't think I would ever get out of. Lol.

#5 LeazesNDR

LeazesNDR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationSmoggyland UK

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:25 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users