2 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce R

Bruce R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:21 AM

Sorry I didn't take a screenshot, but putting Shadow Lands h#3 10ft out 1st with the overhead on, hit the ball, next minute screen went black, shortly after retrurned and found myself in the overhead upside down lol.

@nd think I have noticed close putts to the cup, on the short backswing i noticed that  the bottom part of the putter tended to go straight up in a unnatural manner, rather than straight back slightly as most would in real life.

Any chance a camera view could be setup directly inline with the golfers eyes, so if he bent down, the eyes would act as a camera, to give a better idea of the slope. In Tw 08, one can pretty much tell which way the ball will roll because one side is always slightly higher than the other.

CGX Bruce R

#2 Sinewiz

Sinewiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationMichigan U.S.A.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:25 AM

Bruce, yes during beta testing we've made the powers that be aware of the upside down overhead screen as well as the slightly inverted putter head. I'm sure both will be corrected in due time. ;) Probably not high on the priority list with all they currently have to do though. ;)

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course

Links at Gateway Golf Club

#3 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:25 AM

The upside down issue is a known one Bruce, good to know it's not something we made up lol.

The animation on short putts (and several other areas) has yet to be fully addressed.

As for the Camera view, a first person perspective is in the works. Plus the ability to eventually walk the course, so this will help around the greens. I dare say a 'kneel'(before Zod) option will be there too.

Good feedback..!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users