62 replies to this topic

#61 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for sharing DoGgs! Nice touch with the frozen water hazards and the falling/blowing snow.

This happened to me earlier when I was putting on the 11th green.

Also, about 4 seconds in, you can hear what sounds like a door being shut.  It's on a loop with the rest of the background sound effects and can be heard at least once per hole.

#62 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

lol thats really weird, the ball popping out seems to be one of those things with PG and cup physics, i'll try and replicate it.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#63 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:55 PM

got to get some life back into this one

been in the 100s here lately and i wanted this course and had lost it in a compurter change

had to PM doggs for the title, thanks again. went to look for it on OGT and PGLS and i can not find it on either.

had to find the link in this thread.

i know he had lost the files before he could get the final out but just got done playing it 

and it is such a good course maybe it should be put out for wider dist.

it really plays well much detail and it is classic doggs style, i call it being done by a players designer.

see if you can find the heli, hit F5 go into some of the houses they are furnished pretty cool.

thanks for all the great courses you have put out for the community.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users