#1 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:12 PM

This does not happen all the time so far has happened once - on my previous multiplay game I was at plus 4 and we were on hole 3. This is not entirely luck as I needed to go a club higher to get there but choose rather to use the motion swing indicator and sent it into the yellow area to allow the ball to hopefully get there but not loose control - this is what happened.

My Granddad used to play golf his name was J.H.Buchanan I have some trophies he got sitting here in my pc room with me now - One of them reads "Mexico Golf Association - Amateur Championship  November 1-2 1931 Consolation Prize - its a big silver goblet thing needs polishing - Anyway, my Grandmother told us some of Poncho Via's men came by and stole some stuff from where they stayed in Mexico on a ranch or something they stole food and whatever else they wanted - she said they didn't get everything cause they had most of their money buried. My Granddad was in the mining business down there in Mexico for awhile. 

Anyway, my mom told me he got a hole in one - one time at some golf tournament - he was an Amateur - my dad's friend played golf with my granddad one time he and his friends he said on par 5's everyone would be going for the green knocking the ball in sand traps over the green getting pars or worse, he said "Buck" - (JHBuchanan) would hit it down the fairway layup near the green knock it next to the pin and then putt in an easy birdie. 

• remers likes this

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users