• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chaz1957

Chaz1957

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

Just wondering if this has been discussed..Tried multi-player last nite and the guy I was playing was taking  3-4 mins  per shot  Had to quit after 5 holes ...Thx

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#2 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

Just wondering if this has been discussed..Tried multi-player last nite and the guy I was playing was taking  3-4 mins  per shot  Had to quit after 5 holes ...Thx

It's definitely under discussion. How or when implemented, hard to tell.

Richard

Posted Image

#3 dedBuNNy

dedBuNNy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

Ya not to bitch, but seems MP should almost be shut down for now, least til a few of the obvious options are in place. Dropping round, CCing the hole... shot clock for sure. 

Not being mean, just that it's annoying... 

M Swing  //   N Assists

#4 LasseThid

LasseThid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationMölndal, Sweden

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:16 PM

Personally I'd hate to see a shot clock for online play. Not that I take a lot of time in playing my shots.

What would be cool if it was somehow possible to implement, is if each player were positioned at their own ball after everyone has teed off and you see what you're up against before it's your turn to play your shot. That way you have time to plan where to hit it and what club to use in advance. Once it's your turn to play the yellow dot below the swing meter lights up and away you go.

That way it would be more like in real life where everyone goes to their own ball and wait for their turn. Perhaps there could be a small cam to show the opponents shot.

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth P67 CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H60 RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR 3 1600 MHz 8GB GPU: MSI GeForce 970 GTX Gaming 4G Sound: Creative Soundblaster Extreme Gamer SSD: OCZ Agility 3 64GB HDD: 1x 2TB, 1x 1TB, 1x 320 GB Western Digital PSU: Corsair CX 600W Chassi: Thermaltake Aguila

#5 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

I use follow cam and can watch my opponents shot..Shot clock is under discussion but would have to have the option to NOT have it on at all, so you can play a casual game without being disc. if you have to to to the bathroom...

Until then, if someone does mess around and you have to quit and after trying to make sure it was an accidental disc. then I just take down the name and don't play them again..

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#6 dedBuNNy

dedBuNNy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

I use follow cam and can watch my opponents shot..Shot clock is under discussion but would have to have the option to NOT have it on at all, so you can play a casual game without being disc. if you have to to to the bathroom...

Until then, if someone does mess around and you have to quit and after trying to make sure it was an accidental disc. then I just take down the name and don't play them again..

I know it sounds bad or whatever, but I'm not playing with people anymore who don't seem to be able to figure out how to put a name in place.

Like, really? C'mon it's not that hard.

M Swing  //   N Assists

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users