• PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:32 AM

While messing around with terrain overlay and

having had a couple of glasses of wine, I thought,

why not a drinking game...lol

Not sure of the rules but, I won!

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#2 uvmnick

uvmnick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:55 AM

No videos found in the link provided.

#3 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:03 AM

Try now. Nothing special I assure you.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#4 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#5 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:16 PM

When I clik on the link it goes to My Videos I have made. That's some strong ass wine. lol

same here.

#6 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

I created a drinking game for Links 2003. It was called 'The Dustin Trophy' and is reviewed in Ben Bateson's clip notes. It was a par 3 course, with beer kegs for tee markers, and the hole previews were a humorous story in the form of a diary, about a guy called Crusher. It came with its own MOP and you played with only one club and a putter...... I think that you had to drink at the end of any hole that you didn't make par or better!  :lol:

Not many people had the course though because to encourage people to leave comments for designers I made a condition that you had to leave someone a comment to receive the course. This caused uproar on the forum.... I mean, asking for a few seconds of someone's time to receive a free course and show support to designers is an outrageous suggestion, isn't it?  :wacko:

• Armand and Tigers Agent like this
life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

#7 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

number the rings figure out a scoring system,and you have made a new game

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#8 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

I created a drinking game for Links 2003. It was called 'The Dustin Trophy' and is reviewed in Ben Bateson's clip notes. It was a par 3 course, with beer kegs for tee markers, and the hole previews were a humorous story in the form of a diary, about a guy called Crusher. It came with its own MOP and you played with only one club and a putter...... I think that you had to drink at the end of any hole that you didn't make par or better!  :lol:

Not many people had the course though because to encourage people to leave comments for designers I made a condition that you had to leave someone a comment to receive the course. This caused uproar on the forum.... I mean, asking for a few seconds of someone's time to receive a free course and show support to designers is an outrageous suggestion, isn't it?  :wacko:

Really?

:lol:

#9 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:36 PM

number the rings figure out a scoring system,and you have made a new game

Already done.   OGT Combines:   http://onlinegolftou...&p=21893#p21893

0 user(s) are reading this topic