• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sti183

Sti183

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:40 AM

Hi everyone, I just recently started to play JNPG after having it for long and not really getting time to play. 

Is there a way to see the post shot info every time after a shot (Power, Ratio, Offset & Path)? I did get it to work previously but now I can only see it if taking a practice shot.

Thanks for the help.

#2 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCanvey Island, Essex, UK

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:01 AM

It's only visible in practice mode unfortunately. I believe many of us think that we should get the info in a game too, so as (like in real golf) we can correct our mistakes the next time we're faced with a similar shot. 

• JoeBradley likes this

#3 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

In real golf the only info we get about a swing we took in a round is in the resulting ball flight.  It's the same in JNPG when playing a non-practice round.  Since JNPG is a golf sim that is how it should be.  If the ball starts off left/right of the target line your tempo is off,  if it hooks or fades your swingpath was off, and if the flight distance is short you hit it off the heel or the toe.

We can set the "Game Type" to "Practice" and see the post shot info after every shot during a complete practice round, unlike real life where you can only get that info if you are using a swing analyzer, such as a Trackman, on the driving range.

:)

• jmk59 and slouis like this

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#4 Sti183

Sti183

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:10 AM

Great replies, thank you guys. Much appreciated.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users