#1 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

Lots of people playing sim have lately experienced that user courses and sim pass is not available. After several restarts it works as it should again. 

Is this somehow related to a server issue? As far as I now this has been going on for at least 2 weeks.  

#2 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:58 AM

X2. I have had the same issue. Rarely have that issue prior to the past couple weeks.

#3 psgolfer

psgolfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:04 AM

X3, this has happened to me a few times over the last couple of days, multiple re-starts needed.

#4 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:48 PM

Another issue that is new and happens to multiple players is that the flag is not visible in the game.

it's not related to the state of the "show flag" button or icon. When the flag is gone it's gone from all views and from all distances being on the green or from fairway.  

The missing flag seems to be random. It's sometimes present and other times it's gone. Have not seen any pattern that would allow me to work around it. 

#5 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

Another issue that is new and happens to multiple players is that the flag is not visible in the game.

it's not related to the state of the "show flag" button or icon. When the flag is gone it's gone from all views and from all distances being on the green or from fairway.  

The missing flag seems to be random. It's sometimes present and other times it's gone. Have not seen any pattern that would allow me to work around it. 

Not heard of this one.  Might wanna create a new topic for this issue.

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#6 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

OK, done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users