• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 roywied

roywied

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

Is there a way for JNPG Practice range to automatically reset for the next shot without having to select "continue" after each shot. The practice range in the skytrak does this automatically

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:18 PM

Is there a way for JNPG Practice range to automatically reset for the next shot without having to select "continue" after each shot. The practice range in the skytrak does this automatically

go into the game settings and turn the post shot window slider all the way to the right and it will be off.

least that is how it works on a PC

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:19 AM

Dave is correct.  Set Post shot Display to anything other than Manual and it will auto continue.  I set mine to 4 secs.

To join OGT and get skytrak assistance, join OGT JNPG discord chat:  https://discord.gg/veTtjdU

#4 roywied

roywied

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:17 AM

Thanks. I will give this a try in the morning.

#5 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:07 AM

Also on the OGT discord channel, ask about the OGT range - much better as it tracks all your stats online for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users