#1 DaShotShapa

DaShotShapa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:59 AM

Are there any plans on implementing percentage ticks around the Swing meter?

MSI A88X-G43, AMD A10-5800K, PATRIOT PC3-10700 DDR3 16GB, AMD HD RADEON 7700 1GB DDR5, CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER X-FI, WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE

#2 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:35 AM

Not that I know and I think it's good that way.

Who cares...

#3 DaShotShapa

DaShotShapa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:34 PM

I mean it would make it more enjoyable for us players that dont have that fast of reaction times to click.

MSI A88X-G43, AMD A10-5800K, PATRIOT PC3-10700 DDR3 16GB, AMD HD RADEON 7700 1GB DDR5, CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER X-FI, WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE

#4 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

Here is a lill help:

Move the mouse marker on top of the swing gauge at the 12 position. Once the swing gets to that point, click again. Now watch the 6 and click when the swing gets down there. I think this is a good idea and will help on almost all positions on the gauge. This way you can try t find the 75% area etc. Give it a try :)

Who cares...

#5 Sinewiz

Sinewiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationMichigan U.S.A.

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

I pray they never add percentage ticks unless they plan on creating an easier skill level yet. Having tick marks makes it too much like a math test and before long charts start cropping up letting everyone know precisely how far you hit it to each tick mark. Please leave some unknown variables in the game. As it is now you never know exactly whether your hitting what your aiming for. That's a good thing. ;)

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course

Links at Gateway Golf Club

#6 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

How about 2 click?   1st click and "hold" to start the swing up....  release left mouse button, to start the meter down and then click at the bottom for the snap.   That's how I do when I play Links. 

#7 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

How about as an option in settings then - because i just love it when the game turns in to pure physics!!

I could probably make an on-screen overlay anyway using this software thing I got.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users