2 replies to this topic

#1 prodgers

prodgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:36 PM

I cannot seem to get the mesh blending feature in course forge to work. Every time I start it gives me an error message about the operation being too large. Has anyone else had this issue? The splines themselves are not large at all. Any insight or help would be appreciated.Attached File  Edge Blending.png   542.1KB   1 downloads

#2 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

Could we see the mesh/spline in question? And the library setting for the spline?

Could be a few things. Maybe lower the meters per point, or the grid fill to around .5,

hard to say without seeing the problem area.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#3 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

Moved to the CF Forums

Who cares...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users