• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 LOLserver

LOLserver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:52 AM

Does anyone have a problem playing these that use 3 click i seem to not be able to stop meter correctly only on these courses

Probably due to the pc graphic card struggling with the 3D grass courses, although 3D grass ask only for a bit more of pc & graphic card performance. If you amount of pc ram or graphic card are just running just to the limit simply change your graphics within the game a step down......my suggestion :-) 

2112cdd.jpg

#22 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:49 AM

Probably due to the pc graphic card struggling with the 3D grass courses, although 3D grass ask only for a bit more of pc & graphic card performance. If you amount of pc ram or graphic card are just running just to the limit simply change your graphics within the game a step down......my suggestion :-) 

Exactly my issue due to my lower end machine.. right now, I have the graphic settings to where non 3D courses render and run very nicely, I am not about to change that just for 3D grass.   Interestingly enough, Spanish Bay plays just fine, but Augusta and Pebble Beach was just a mess to play... meter hopping and skipping all over the place.    I am not upset though, as long as there are non-3D grass versions, I am good.   At some point I will finally upgrade to a higher end machine, but for the games I am playing at the moment, it is unnecessary...  whenever I want to play a game with nice graphics  --------------> Xbox1. 

• MERACE and Buck like this

#23 samterrence

samterrence

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:29 AM

Having heard about the 3d grass  I thought I would return to PG and give it a try, no chance on my GR8 ROG PC. everything stuttered then crashed, but to be fair it did look good while it lasted. Anyway thought I would try a standard course to see how that played, it was ok but my swing was very jerky, think I must have got use to that before I got the Xbox One X and TGC19. I turned down all the graphics settings but the game looked very poor, bet this looks fantastic on a highend PC but I am not investing anymore money in PC parts just to play games for a year and then have to upgrade again, I will stick to consoles for gaming and the PC for surfing the web and talking on these forums. If I win the lottery I may think again LOL. Just hope if PG2 ever gets released it will be on console..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users