28 replies to this topic

#21 bharris1117

bharris1117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWarren, Ohio

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

For those of you who were members of a group in TWO or other online golf games be sure to read up on the Country Club features to be offered with this software.  No need to say goodbye to old friends, Spread the word and start moving your new or old group to a New Country Club in the land of Perfect parallels pro golf!

• bharris1117 and ✠ davef ✠ like this

sigfnl.jpg

#22 Lofric

Lofric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

I am also a future refugee from TWO and played it from Beta.

Looking forward to this release and will be watching developments with great interest.

#23 TeenZ

TeenZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

I'm here too, I've just joined up. I've been watching this for some time now and I will be giving this game my full attention and support, glad to be part of it. I'm just playing some WGT until this starts. WGT is a rip off though so will be glad when this starts.

I would like to try the course forge too when it starts and was wondering if there will be another kick starter and beta testing of the game?

#24 Deanomd

Deanomd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

I'm another TWO player from the Beta days onward and have played many rounds with the players who have posted above me.  Look forward to this game with enthusiasm.

#25 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

You're a TWO celebrity, TeenZ. Welcome to the future - help us all to lead our TWOlings over here and use your pull and your rep to shovel in as many as you can...

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#26 sstoz

sstoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hi all,

Nice to see a lot of familiar players over here, agreeing with most of the comments, shame TWO is closing down however like everyone here  I am  hoping Perfect Parallel gets up and running real soon, graphics etc look great so far  , very keen to get playing. :D

#27 PurpleTurf

PurpleTurf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMaple Grove, MN

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hmm, some familiar faces and names here.  Good to see you guys.

#28 DUNKLBJ

DUNKLBJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

This game has a lot of promise.

After TWO let down, we need something new and better. This could be it. I look forward to this new game and renewing old friendships from TWO

#29 LADYBOGEY

LADYBOGEY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick Canada

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hi, TeenZ,

On May 10,2013 you mentioned that you have been playing some games at WGT.

While waiting for this to start, I've been playing several games at OGC free online. I earn fake money, move up levels and so far play on a 9 hole course in Europe and entered a few tourneys. We have a team name "Goodbye EA TW Hello OGC".

Yep, LADYBOGEY, I sure do get lots of bogeys 90% because of that darn power bar, LOL.

It's fun at times too. When you get a chance, TeenZ, and anyone else try out OGC for your amusement.

Have a good day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users