#21 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:08 PM

I don't even play tournaments.  You must have some kind of  persecution complex. :huh:

Ok you don't play tournaments so why in the world do you start a thread about forcing people to play a certain way? You saw what was playing this week and Max and Mod were not allowed and you had to stir the pot as you always do. We see you never play so why start the thread in the first place unless you wanted this type of response anyway.
  • Tigers Agent likes this

#22 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

I never saw any reason this thread needed to be about tournaments, but rather just playing with others in general.

I don't ever play tournaments, but I do play online and the difficulty settings of individual players is absolutely relevant to that.

#23 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:25 PM

I never saw any reason this thread needed to be about tournaments, but rather just playing with others in general.I don't ever play tournaments, but I do play online and the difficulty settings of individual players is absolutely relevant to that.

You two don't get that everyone see what you guys are doing. If you play online and with others there was no need to start the thread but Crusher did and you are fueling it further. This as someone just mentioned to me privately was an indirect shot at this weeks tournament and everyone sees that.

#24 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:33 PM

You two don't get that everyone see what you guys are doing. If you play online and with others there was no need to start the thread but Crusher did and you are fueling it further. This as someone just mentioned to me privately was an indirect shot at this weeks tournament and everyone sees that.

I don't!
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#25 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:37 PM

Honestly you seem to be looking for a conspiracy where there is none…

I had absolutely no idea there was any tournament going on. I don't pay attention to those because I don't play in them. Never have.   (Remember how I'm the guy who was hoping to get tournaments in their own section so I don't have to see any of the news about them?)

Everything mentioned in the start of this thread is completely relevant to all forms of playing against other competition and need not have anything to do with tournament play. 

#26 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:41 PM

Whatever but I am done with this thread.

#27 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:42 PM

I have not been interested in tournament threads in here because I am waiting for PP to have their own server/tournaments. Chalk this thread up to pure coincidence or even better, call it ironic.

That's all I have to say about this matter and am done posting any more replies.

β›³                          πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈ                             πŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ                              β›³

xqc8g0-2.png

πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈ                                                       πŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

β›³                          πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈ                             πŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ                              β›³

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#28 dedBuNNy

dedBuNNy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

LMAO...... Gaming forums are great......

M Swing  //   N Assists

#29 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:17 PM

...and constant whining?
That's not true at all!

Really ?? - As I said once before.

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

#30 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:26 PM

Really ?? - As I said once before.

Why don't we let this thread die...no need to go on in this one

#31 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:45 AM

Hmmm. Interesting.

• Ted_Ball likes this

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

#32 PurpleTurf

PurpleTurf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMaple Grove, MN

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:56 PM

If you really want to test yourself, you can do what I do.  Set completely different each round so you can become a good all around player.

One round I might play Max aids calm soft hard.  Next might be No aids windy max settings.  I like to mix up the greens with the fws and do all different settings of hard/stimp mixture.  Putting breaks extremely different on 10 vs 12 and even 9.

Switching between No Aids and Max Aids will make you good at both.

That's why options are so great.

#33 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

I agree going from no aids to max aids will make you better at max aids.

I have to disagree that going from max to no aids will make you better at no aids. (from experience)

Playing all games with no aids will make you a better all round golfer - e   ven shwarlee.

#34 PurpleTurf

PurpleTurf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMaple Grove, MN

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:21 AM

I agree going from no aids to max aids will make you better at max aids.

I have to disagree that going from max to no aids will make you better at no aids. (from experience)

Playing all games with no aids will make you a better all round golfer - e   ven shwarlee.

Hard to learn yardage without consistant perfect shots and hard to get consistant perfect shots without aids.  So both help shape your game.

#35 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

The disadvantage of corrupting your no aids swing outweighs the relatively minor advantage of learning yardages by playing max.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users