#21 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

What Beta ? that's the first thought that crossed my mind also..   Is PP letting a select few test the beta?

It's all a joke. Look at the opening post of this thread. Adriaan placed a single tree and made out is was his new course done in Course Forge, just for laughs.

Dave then 'jokingly' thanked him for sending him the BETA of his 'course', with the one tree.

Obviously some folks have missed the joke and think that a BETA of Course Forge is available.

;)

• Davefevs likes this

#22 bharris1117

bharris1117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWarren, Ohio

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

The hook was set and ya reeled in a big one, can't help but laugh, I follow most of the threads anxiously awaiting any chance as with others to get my hands on some form of beta.  Didn't read the first posl viewed the images with little thought but as I scrolled down the  thread "What Beta" set off bells n whistles .    After Daz replied and splained what happened I bust out laughing, I went back to the beginning of the post and read again that's when I realized better pay more attention to what I read.  But you sure had this ole idiot going. my kind of people, can't wait to meet ya all on the course. 

sigfnl.jpg

#23 Forestman

Forestman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

Still can't wait for Course Forge to take off.  The PC community will go nuts!  Imagine all the golf courses we will have.

Please support PERFECT GOLF on STEAM --CLICK ON THE LINK TO SUPPORT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801&searchtext=golf

#24 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

I cant wait, been moving house so aint been on in a while. was hoping for news! **sigh**

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users