NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:15 AM

Hold on to your hats, and get your shootin' arns ready,

and whatever you do, keep your head down.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#63 Snax

Snax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:34 PM

Please can we just release course forge already!! All this teasing from the devs is killing me. I haven't gotten to build courses since the old Jack Nicklaus game back in the 90's!

#64 wim1234

wim1234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

they need to make sure everything works fine.

#65 rwmorey

rwmorey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:45 PM

Just release the damn thing already. If there are bugs, big deal. There will be bugs once its released and all the different machines, OSes, etc. are hammer on it.

• RobV likes this

#66 Snax

Snax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:45 PM

they need to make sure everything works fine.

I get it...just living in the cold wishing that I could spend these cold days developing courses and playing with my skytrak.

#67 frank70

frank70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:09 PM

How pleasant. It's not about bugs. There are licensing reasons why it's not been released.

Is it a problem of putting the real courses into the game PP already built for TV?

#68 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:39 AM

How pleasant. It's not about bugs. There are licensing reasons why it's not been released.

Licensing !!!  ?? Badges we don't need any stinking badges ....

Just make it free ware .. ya gotta buy Perfect Golf to use it... whoo hooo 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#69 wim1234

wim1234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:17 AM

oooh? licensing? i wish they would xplain it then, so we need not imagine all kind of rubbish lol

but i can inderstand if that means communicating wih third parties.....can take awhile.

in the meantime i keep myself busy with the new courses.

greetings

#70 rwmorey

rwmorey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:27 PM

It seems like there is always some different excuse.. First it was how to handle user created content because of a planned subscription service but that now is apparently not an issue, now its licensing? Licensing of what? 

#71 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:43 PM

oooh? licensing? i wish they would xplain it then, so we need not imagine all kind of rubbish lol

but i can inderstand if that means communicating wih third parties.....can take awhile.

in the meantime i keep myself busy with the new courses.

greetings

The user created course and access to them is what is so great now Course Forge can wait awhile as far as I'm concerned I can play these new courses download them save to hard drive, figure out which ones are real and compare to other real courses and this that and the other thing. 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#72 Griz891

Griz891

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:20 PM

I assumed CF was another 6 months to a year down the road yet before the public would have a crack at it. I'm enjoying making courses for the TGC game for now anyways so not a big deal for me.

#73 lukas915

lukas915

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:40 AM

will be course forge published before June ?

#74 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:02 PM

Yes, but which one?
  • DriverDivots likes this
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#75 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

From my vast overwhelming experience in this endeavor and having to commit to a time frame I would say Course Forge will become available to the public on October 15-16th 2016. 

#76 mcthommo

mcthommo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:51 PM

that's a very specific timeframe JH :ph34r: :D

Intel 9900k @5GHZ

Asus RTX 3090 Strix OC

32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200

Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390

Noctua NH-D15 Cromax 

Fractal Design Meshify S2

WDC WD10EFRX 1TB NVME drive

2x 14TB Hitachi NAS HDD

Colour scheme by Nigel Tufnell- "None more black"

#77 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:51 PM

Yeah lol 

#78 rwmorey

rwmorey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Still waiting.. impatiently

#79 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:05 PM

From my vast overwhelming experience in this endeavor and having to commit to a time frame I would say Course Forge will become available to the public on October 15-16th 2016. 

We still got over 6 months ....  This theory is based on past experiences with roll out times of various attributes of Perfect Golf including but not limited to the Early Access of such item whoo hoo 

#80 worrybirdie

worrybirdie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  • LocationPismo Beach, California

Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:11 AM

I sense some frustration out there...we must be calm and..say..RELEASE IT! We can take it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users