22 replies to this topic

#21 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:53 PM

Looks great zmax. Any plans to have it work with the upcoming ES16? Apparently the ES16 will have TGC but nice to have a choice especially if ES16 is reasonably priced.

Also what is the cost of the sim version of PG? Probably this is blindingly obvious but I haven't noticed price anywhere. How will it compare to the $995 of TGC?

No idea on ES16.  Perhaps PP can comment on that.   As for price, nothing has been published yet I don't think.  See PG GC2 thread.

#22 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:56 PM

To be able to play multiplayer on a simulator with practically no delay or sync issues is pretty amazing. Played with HoganWoods and Bpep last night(3 players). I can hear bpep hit his shot coming over Teamspeak and about 1/2 second later, his ball launches on my screen. What this means is that the ball is launching on his system and my system at nearly the same time, since there's about a 1/2 second delay between GC2 and ball launching in the game. Also, when on the greens, the moment our putts go in, the other players are seeing it go in on their screens at nearly the same time!!!

I love this game! :D

Perfect Golf Simulator:

• Crow357 likes this

#23 johnmeyer

johnmeyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:45 PM

Just an update to say that the 2016 Winter Tour has now finished, and was a great success. In total 36 players played in 27 tournaments, playing a total of 879 rounds, including a Season Finale Tour Championship, GC2 user Willymakit took home the coveted "Fedex" Cup trophy.

simfinal.jpg

As you notice from the new thread on here, the Summer Tour will start shortly, once the Sim Ryder Cup is completed. Hopefully with the addition of the Skytrak Players, numbers will continue to increase, along with new TM4 guys and the future hardware supported devices.

Tour Stats - All Players
Avg Drive - 248 yards
Putts per Round - 28
Putts per GIR - 1.85
GIR - 45%
FIR - 47%
Scrambling - 35%
Sand Save - 46%

Tour Stats - Individuals
Lowest Avg Gross - 69.6 - Anongregg
Highest Avg Birdies/round - 5.36 - Anongregg
Highest Avg GIR - 63.54% - Anongregg