DennisHarris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationSummerville SC

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

Dave,

Remember the "Shack" may not be every1's cup of tea, coffee, beer, weed  or whatever.  :D  :ph34r: Some folks just got that negative thing going on based on there personal experiences with TWO.  The TWO game was on the very easy side for PC folks.  Expert aim, no grids required a special breed for player, much the same as Elite mode, or Power Swing players in Links 2003.

IMO U will have no problem getting the Caddyshack site going strong again once the PP game is release to the public.  The Caddyshack always offers an enhancement to the golf game via various tournament formats, tournament only ladder play and etc.  My friend you guys and gals are well positioned to flourish once again based on my opinion of the core members of the group that are still intact.    :P 

Digital Storm Ryzen 9 3900X/12 core  3.79MHZ/16 gig Ram /  Radeon R5700xt

#22 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

Dave,

Remember the "Shack" may not be every1's cup of tea, coffee, beer, weed  or whatever.  :D  :ph34r: Some folks just got that negative thing going on based on there personal experiences with TWO.  The TWO game was on the very easy side for PC folks.  Expert aim, no grids required a special breed for player, much the same as Elite mode, or Power Swing players in Links 2003.

IMO U will have no problem getting the Caddyshack site going strong again once the PP game is release to the public.  The Caddyshack always offers an enhancement to the golf game via various tournament formats, tournament only ladder play and etc.  My friend you guys and gals are well positioned to flourish once again based on my opinion of the core members of the group that are still intact.    :P

thanks much for the good words Dennis,you where a big help in the club yourself to.

it is a new day there none of the meetings any longer the 7 admins figure out what to do with the site and we will be doing that through the forums we have also moved those to the front page so people dont have  to look for them. hope to get the group back on the right track and coming there to play and have fun instead coming and having to worry bout the club politics, you know i bet i did 20 hours in meeting since 2010 with this and nothing or very little ever got done, time to put it to sleep and play golf and     relax and have some fun.

good chatting Denny

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users