• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:20 PM

looks great Matt, a ? how do you get the clean edges by the water just using a texture, or do yours look as bad as mine in Unity, they don`t look that good in game and I find it difficult to add the hazard stakes when not being able to follow the waters edge properly, wondering if the water needs to be a certain depth to look right, mine are really shallow.

Just a FYI, the hazard stakes should usually be positioned at the top of any bank leading down into the water so as not to have to drop the ball on a steep slope. It's the same guidelines that the R&A give IRL in regards to hazard boundaries. If your banks are jagged you probably need a little extra smoothing.

• Crusher likes this

#22 karma4u

karma4u

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:24 PM

I totally understand designer's wishes to keep their projects under wraps.  I wouldn't want other people posting pics or info if it wasn't ok. 

If nothing else, just extending appreciation and excitement for what lies ahead. :)

These look brilliant.......Cheers  :)

Antec p100

i7@ 3.4..win 10-64bit..16gb ram..EVGA gtx970 FTW..4gb..ACX 2.0....Corsair HX750w & hydro cooler..

Gsync..2560x1440..144 hz..1ms 

#23 clarkx5652

clarkx5652

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

Both of the examples look life-like and thrilling. Beautiful work, both of you, can't wait to play them!     The Management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users