#21 Modman1

Modman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationMeridian, Idaho

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

I have never posted until now.  I have been playing links since leaderboard like many others.  I have always been a 110% links fan.  I am looking forward to the next generation of online golf but, honestly, I still find Links 2003 with all the updates and improvements to be a very challenging game.  I play weekly at LSPN, Bombers, Daz's Offline Tour and APCD.  I made a friend over 13 years ago, online, and we continue to play ever week.  My point is that we have an excellent golf sim still going strong with excellent courses.  Enjoy links and be patient for PP.  They want to make it better then links and that is no easy task.

• IanD likes this

#22 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

My point is that we have an excellent golf sim still going strong with excellent courses.  Enjoy links and be patient for PP.  They want to make it better then links and that is no easy task.

Hear, hear (or is it here,here  ;) )

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#23 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Hear, hear (or is it here,here  ;) )

Ditto what he says

#24 Sinewiz

Sinewiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationMichigan U.S.A.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Try 6 months.

Have you ever looked in some of the other threads, like 'Show and Tell'? There has been plenty said about Course Forge.

A gameplay pre-ALPHA has only just gone to selected community members in the last week, so nothing really to report on that at present.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. ;)

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course

Links at Gateway Golf Club

#25 alantoft

alantoft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire, England

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

Just thought I'd better reply. Thanks for all the comments.

I have been away in Scotland for just over 3 weeks and the situation is still the same. I was hoping for some news from PPG.

I am nearing 70 and the way things are progressing I will be lucky to see PPG.

#26 fran21356

fran21356

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:52 PM

I agree Modman, I love Links and the friends I've made palying the Harbour Tour and the Amanti Tour etc. I'm looking forward to PPG but am happy to continue playing Links 2003  with LSPN and the Links Corner with all the new courses being made. You can't argue with quality.

#27 fran21356

fran21356

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:55 PM

I forgot to mention that I learned the real time swing playing PGA 2000, they had some gorgeous courses and the graphics and announcers were outstanding. It was the second best golf sim of all time only behind Links as far as I'm concerned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users