#21 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

Being able to pronounce a ball unplayable (rule 28) should be the best option I think. Sometimes you have to take your medicine. Having an Ani doing circus acts is not realistic (Seve aside :D). Not having this option (ball unplayable) at this time is also something to wonder about. Why isn't it already a part op JNPG?..

I can't really think of a scenario where a ball is unplayable in a pot bunker though.  You simply have to turn around and hit it out backwards or sideways.

But I agree with your point - we DO need an "Unplayable Lie" selection.

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#22 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:51 PM

Shure Meb, agree on that point (playing out of bunkers). Re-reading this topic, the Ani should be tweaked ofcourse, so that these ridiculous situations, like described here, can't happen. I think the JNPG designers could save themselves a lot of tweaking by just putting that option in the game (rule 28)! In the potbunker situation it should be impossible to 'disappear' into the ground, just as it's impossible to play standing on water. Or, in other situations, for example. to 'disappear' into a tree or a wall. Unplayable is unplayable. I'm really surprised that this pretty standard option has not yet be included in the game. 

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users