#21 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Yeah, STEP BACK Buck and toe the line. (Can that be done?) Pull your head in and stick it out. (Is that possible?) 

In Australia (where else) we call that sort of subversive, provocateurist whingeing...Un-Australian. (Whatever that means.) 

Get with the agenda Buck and re-read the Mission Statement. Don't you realise they are taking an inordinate and excrutiatingly long time to get, well, just about anything, done - FOR US!  They aren't doing it for themselves. We should stand tall and fall to our knees and bless them for their benevolence. Plus something about wealth creation for OUR good and trickle down something or other for the benefit of the proles blah blah.

• Parboy likes this

#22 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, STEP BACK Buck and toe the line. (Is that possible?) Pull your head in and stick it out. (Can that be done?)

In Australia (where else) we call that sort of subversive, provocateurist whingeing - Un-Australian (whatever that means). 

Get with the agenda Buck and re-read the Mission Statement. Don't you realise they are taking an inordinate and excrutiatingly long time to get, well, just about anything, done - FOR US!  They aren't doing it for themselves. We should stand tall and fall to our knees and bless them for their benevolence. Plus something about wealth creation for our good and trickle down something or other for the benefit of the proles blah blah.

lol

You're right, my apologies..

Will read the rules once more and attempt to conform..

:D

#23 jeffield

jeffield

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

I don't play much anymore due 1) not on console (big), 2) only one character avatar, (this is a big one) 3) a.i. seems broken, 4) no career mode. 5) didn't I read that in course forge you have to pay extra for stuff like different types of trees/ buildings? If so, no thanks. I'm sure the online tournaments are fun.
Just my feelings as an avid golf game fan

#24 Makosha

Makosha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

I would pay for an avatar just like I have paid for their courses

#25 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

Seeing as PG2 (or whatever it will be called) seems to be the main focus, wouldn't it be a good move to get Perfect Golf tied in to Steam Workshop and let folks MOD the game (I believe Andrew spoke of associating Steam Workshop tot eh game back in the day, but it's something else that was mentioned that has never seem the light of day), maybe just cosmetic stuff like animations, clothing, clubs etc. as wouldn't be too keen on seeing MOD's that affect the actual gameplay physics if I'm honest. The game is on Steam, so why not?

I've just got back in to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the pletrhora of MOD's in the Steam Workshop is an absolute joy. I would think something similar with PG would add something to the game, given that it is no longer the main focus of the Developers.

• Tresclub, bortimus and gravedodger like this

#26 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:11 AM

If only Tommy Wiseau wasn't in control

#27 DennisHarris

DennisHarris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationSummerville SC

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

Seeing as PG2 (or whatever it will be called) seems to be the main focus, wouldn't it be a good move to get Perfect Golf tied in to Steam Workshop and let folks MOD the game (I believe Andrew spoke of associating Steam Workshop tot eh game back in the day, but it's something else that was mentioned that has never seem the light of day), maybe just cosmetic stuff like animations, clothing, clubs etc. as wouldn't be too keen on seeing MOD's that affect the actual gameplay physics if I'm honest. The game is on Steam, so why not?

I've just got back in to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the pletrhora of MOD's in the Steam Workshop is an absolute joy. I would think something similar with PG would add something to the game, given that it is no longer the main focus of the Developers.

A Good idea.  Steam Workshop mods for PG would be awesome.  Well .. not really ... because after a game update any mod must be remove and updated or your game will crash or have some other problem crop up.

Digital Storm Ryzen 9 3900X/12 core  3.79MHZ/16 gig Ram /  Radeon R5700xt

#28 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:59 PM

The Steam Workshop would be a great place for sudo-mods like a Greybeards career mode via spreadsheet (for Perfect Golf), or a "60 Years of the Grand Slam" spreadsheet app.  These could be played with any golf game.

So... who's going to ask the next logical question?

• bortimus likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users