#1 Forestman

Forestman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

Hey folks,

I just wanted to bring the attention to those who may not be aware that Perfect Golf is currently Greenlight on Steam.

We need your support!  

Please go to the following link and vote to get Perfect Golf on Steam: TO SUPPORT CLICK HERE-->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801&searchtext=golf

Steam would be a great benefit as it would get attention from millions of people worldwide. 

Each day there are nearly 3-4 million who log onto Steam.  You can see how that would benefit!

Support today!  The more votes the better.

• Erik Lugris, nabbaclassic and Edwardo like this

Please support PERFECT GOLF on STEAM --CLICK ON THE LINK TO SUPPORT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801&searchtext=golf

#2 TheLighterDark

TheLighterDark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, AR

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

PP really needs to put a hefty amount of attention on this. Steam is absolutely vital to the success of underground market games like this one. It could be their golden ticket. I'm just one of the millions of people who use Steam daily, as you've mentioned, and it's one of my favorite programs on my computer. It had a terrible reputation when it debuted many years ago, but their reputation as a PC games distributor is now bar none. 

• Erik Lugris likes this

TheLighterDark / "William" / University of Arkansas, Fayetteville / 21

Toshiba Satellite S855 / Windows 8 64-bit / Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz / 8.00 GB RAM

n2o7ldH.png

"All the world on one arrow..." - Ashe, The Frost Archer, League of Legends.

#3 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

Done
  • Erik Lugris likes this

#4 Forestman

Forestman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

Thanks to those who have voted.

Spread the word!  Say something on other website forums, alert your friends, notify everyone!

I think together we can help make this a success.

• Erik Lugris and nabbaclassic like this

Please support PERFECT GOLF on STEAM --CLICK ON THE LINK TO SUPPORT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801&searchtext=golf

#5 FixAmer1st

FixAmer1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationSun City Center, FL

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

Hey folks,

I just wanted to bring the attention to those who may not be aware that Perfect Golf is currently Greenlight on Steam.

We need your support!  

Please go to the following link and vote to get Perfect Golf on Steam: TO SUPPORT CLICK HERE-->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801&searchtext=golf

Steam would be a great benefit as it would get attention from millions of people worldwide. 

Each day there are nearly 3-4 million who log onto Steam.  You can see how that would benefit!

Support today!  The more votes the better.

I can't read it. Looks like it is on German(?) and I can't read German.

Jerry

• Erik Lugris and nabbaclassic like this

Links Golf
CPU_Match_Play_Tour.jpg
CPU_Director_2013.jpg
Administrator of KISS Tours

Dell XPS Desktop
4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 @ 4.0 GHz
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Win7 64 bit Home Premium
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB
1TB SATA HardDrive

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

How strange... All in English for me... Is your machine ok?

#7 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

I can't read it. Looks like it is on German(?) and I can't read German.

Jerry

Jerry,

Top right on the STEAM page is a link that says Language (or in your case probably says Sprache). Click that and then set to English (5th one down) in the list and it should refresh the page in English for you. If after changing to English, the page doesn't reload, close the tab and then click the link in this thread again and it should open up the STEAM Perfect Parallel page in English.

;)

#8 FixAmer1st

FixAmer1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

OK. I changed it to English. Then it made me sign in and create an account.  Then after all of that, when I clicked on the OK button for PP, it told me that I am not eligible to do that because I need to buy a game from STEAM first.

Needless to say, I left.

Jerry

Links Golf
CPU_Match_Play_Tour.jpg
CPU_Director_2013.jpg

Dell XPS Desktop
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Win7 64 bit Home Premium
1TB SATA HardDrive

#9 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

I've only made one purchase on Steam....football manager, my other addiction!
  • Erik Lugris likes this

#10 TheLighterDark

TheLighterDark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, AR

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

OK. I changed it to English. Then it made me sign in and create an account.  Then after all of that, when I clicked on the OK button for PP, it told me that I am not eligible to do that because I need to buy a game from STEAM first.

Needless to say, I left.

Jerry

Jerry, all you have to do is click the big "YES" with a thumbs up next to it under the video. This is a big deal. 

TheLighterDark / "William" / University of Arkansas, Fayetteville / 21

Toshiba Satellite S855 / Windows 8 64-bit / Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz / 8.00 GB RAM

n2o7ldH.png

"All the world on one arrow..." - Ashe, The Frost Archer, League of Legends.

#11 FixAmer1st

FixAmer1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

Jerry, all you have to do is click the big "YES" with a thumbs up next to it under the video. This is a big deal. 

I did that...and that's when I got the message about having to buy something first. I said OK but in gong back see that it was the YES button. I tried it again and got the same message. I did not enough privileges to do that function and needed to buy something.

Again, I left.

Jerry

Links Golf
CPU_Match_Play_Tour.jpg
CPU_Director_2013.jpg

Dell XPS Desktop
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Win7 64 bit Home Premium
1TB SATA HardDrive

#12 ☠InDaSkies☠

☠InDaSkies☠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationCedar Lake Indiana

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

Ok I just took care of that. I will get the word out also.

• Erik Lugris likes this

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Silverstone ST1500 1500W ATX
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Editon
4x Kingston Digital HyperX Fury 240GB SSD Sata III HD's In Raid 0
1 TB HD for storage
Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly Motherboard
4x16GB Corsair Dominator Series Memory
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.700.0 MHz Overlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Zalman Reserator XT External Water Cooling System GPU & CPU
1x LG WH10LS30 Blu-ray Burner
1x LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Player
HP ZR 30" Monitor 2560x1600 Resolution

#13 noelw1969

noelw1969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationStafford, UK

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

Okay, excuse my naivety, what exactly is Steam and how will it tie in with PP ?

#14 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Okay, excuse my naivety, what exactly is Steam and how will it tie in with PP ?

It is basically an online games shop that you log in to to buy and play games, and it acts like an Xbox live account, allowing you to keep a check on friends, game stats etc.

http://www.pcmtechhelp.com/2010/10/04/pros-and-cons-steam-vs-purchasing-cd-dvd-hard-copy-games/

My brother had to join when he bought the disk version of Skyrim, otherwise he couldn't play it! :(

life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

#15 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

Needless to say, I left.

Jerry

Same thing here, Jerry. I have no desire to create an account for a service I have no need for and will not use. Pity.

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#16 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Needless to say, I left.

Jerry

same here sorry PPG can't vote.

really pretty stupid to put ya through the crap of creating a account,and they try to get you to pay for a game to vote.

kind of reminds me of the money grabbing that was going on at TWO

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#17 Forestman

Forestman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

That is fine of some don't want to vote, but I really can't stress how important this is for Perfect Golf.

This could really have a positive effect on the success of this game and the company Perfect Parallel if successful on Steam.  Every vote counts.  Let all your friends and anyone you else who may be interested know.

We can do it folks!  Now is our chance to make this game a success!  Let us not miss out on the opportunity!

#18 Mick-S

Mick-S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationDevon.u.k / born London

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

had a steam account for a while now, but only ever downloaded the F1 2012 demo but thats not good enough you have to give them some money.

noticed that JoeF said he had no desire to create an account, maybe wrong but if it`s a steam release not sure you get a choice.

#19 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

had a steam account for a while now, but only ever downloaded the F1 2012 demo but thats not good enough you have to give them some money.

noticed that JoeF said he had no desire to create an account, maybe wrong but if it`s a steam release not sure you get a choice.

If the game was released through Steam only I would set up an account in order to get it at that time since I would have no other choice. However, since I'm not a gamer beyond golf I have no need of a Steam account. Their bad for disallowing me a vote unless I sign up and buy something.

• Erik Lugris likes this

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#20 Mick-S

Mick-S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationDevon.u.k / born London

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Their bad for disallowing me a vote unless I sign up and buy something.

100% agree.

• Erik Lugris likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users