• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#101 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

Yeah been a bit preoccupied this last week but will wrap those puppies up today and I have set some new ones.

New weekly Amateur 72 holes at Florida 

New weekly Tour pro (for a change) 36 holes at Chicago

Both tournaments have a mixture of perfect and realistic greens with generally benign and soft conditions.

If you have any requests for a further weekly tournament please let me know and I'll do my best to add it.

Have fun and good golfing.

• scoops100 and Mr Ghost like this

#102 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:02 PM

The only request I have is fix the meter on 3 click ,so I don't get low scores through no fault of my own. It's a very bad bug. 

stuttering and sliding.

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake CPU, 4 Cores, 3.0 - 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B250M-A Motherboard

Memory: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (2 x 8GB Sticks)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card

OS Drive: 250GB SK hynix SL301 Solid State Drive

Storage Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Disk

Power Supply: Aerocool 80 PLUS 600W PSU

Sound Card: Onboard High Definition Audio

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

#103 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:39 PM

Played round 2 on the TP tour and my score did not record, anyone else have this problem?

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#104 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 08 August 2018 - 03:18 PM

Mike whats the chances of getting a 72 hole hazard tourney set up in the official tourneys

next time around? be a fun one for the players

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#105 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:19 PM

Would like to see more Amateur 36 hole tournaments.  I would probably participate more with 36 as I cannot sustain interest when it comes to the 72 hole tournaments.   These days, playing 36 holes on any given course is a perfect amount for me. 

#106 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:25 PM

Congrats to Scoops100 (amateur) and highfaster (tourpro) for their victories. I have to give player of the week to highfaster though as he ran Scoops100 a close second in the Amateur too. Well done!

New tournies up and active. 

36 Hole amateur medal

18 Hole tour pro 'nightmare' challenge over 1 round at Shwartzwald. Bring your 'A' game for this one!

• highfade, scoops100 and RobV like this

#107 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:28 AM

36 Hole Hacker medal in benign conditions at Hidden Canyon added. 

• RobV likes this

#108 highfade

highfade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:07 AM

Congrats to Scoops100 (amateur) and highfaster (tourpro) for their victories. I have to give player of the week to highfaster though as he ran Scoops100 a close second in the Amateur too. Well done!

New tournies up and active. 

36 Hole amateur medal

18 Hole tour pro 'nightmare' challenge over 1 round at Shwartzwald. Bring your 'A' game for this one!

Thanks Mike. Think it's the 1st time ever I've won a virtual golf event. :D

Well done to Scoops100 sneaking in with the winning score, had my hands in the till already.

• scoops100 likes this

Intel Core i5-6600 CPU 3.3 GHz       Geforce GTX 1060        16GB  RAM       Windows 10 64 bit

Hazyview  (600m above sea level)    --   Nautilus Bay  (Revamp done)  --  Cape Fear  (TGC  adaptation)  --  Aloe Ridge  --  Nahoon Reef GC  --  Chambers Bay 

Abel's Crossing  --  Solitude Links GC

#109 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 12:05 AM

Trying to play my 2nd round for both 36 hole tournaments, but will not allow me to select the same player to finish the rounds.   Instead, the game is selecting a computer player?    Not sure what to do here.. 

#110 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:05 PM

Trying to play my 2nd round for both 36 hole tournaments, but will not allow me to select the same player to finish the rounds.   Instead, the game is selecting a computer player?    Not sure what to do here.. 

Never seen this before - perhaps it's something to do with your player setup or you have renamed a player since playing the initial round.

• RobV likes this

#111 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:41 AM

Never seen this before - perhaps it's something to do with your player setup or you have renamed a player since playing the initial round.

Thanks for the reply Mike, appreciate it.   No idea.. I played the 1st round with my steam name human player.. went in to play the 2nd round and is defaulting to one of my Computer players..  thing is, I cannot select any other player in my list of players or change anything.   It just continues to default to a computer player.   Never experienced this before and no, I have not renamed any player during the course of the round, etc.   I do have several computer players with different skill sets, etc.  I also have two human players, one for Amateur and one Hacker.  

#112 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:09 AM

Ok I got working... what I did was add another player to the round, the correct Human player as player 2... then removed the defaulted computer player 1.  Added the correct human player to player 1, removed human player 2 and was able to continue.   Very strange.. never happened before, but I am back in for round 2!

#113 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:22 AM

As long as YOU know who you are.

#114 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

Ok I got working... what I did was add another player to the round, the correct Human player as player 2... then removed the defaulted computer player 1.  Added the correct human player to player 1, removed human player 2 and was able to continue.   Very strange.. never happened before, but I am back in for round 2!

Sounds like a lot of trial and error you did to get to that point, I'm impressed!

Hope you play well after all that :)

• RobV likes this

#115 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:29 AM

Sounds like a lot of trial and error you did to get to that point, I'm impressed!

Hope you play well after all that :)

Thanks Mike...just glad I got it to work again!  Uuuhhh my score is another story, not sure I can get that "working" like I want to.  ha ha!    Good or bad scores, I am just glad to be back in it...  these 36 hole tournaments are a LOT of fun!  Thanks!

#116 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:05 PM

Looking to see if there are any 36 hole tournaments coming up!    Would be glad to participate if set up!  

thanks!!   RV

#117 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:53 PM

Sorry got sidetracked, will try and get a couple more up this week.

• Ted_Ball and SebGOLO like this

#118 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:04 PM

The only request I have is fix the meter on 3 click ,so I don't get low scores through no fault of my own. It's a very bad bug

stuttering and sliding.

When I played 3-Click although I got an occasional meter micro-stutter, I never once got the snap slide that some players referred to. Surely if it was a bug, then all 3-Clickers would have experienced the same thing.

If something like this cannot be consistently replicated on a multitude of devices, then trying to find a fix for something that appears not to be broken for some, is going to be a tad tricky.

#119 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:05 PM

Sorry got sidetracked, will try and get a couple more up this week.

You been off playing TGC2019 again?

• RobV likes this

#120 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:44 PM

You been off playing TGC2019 again?

Haha, bought the first two but not the latest one. Looks like more of the same. 

• ergo76prop likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users