#281 Dropzone73

Dropzone73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:34 PM

Jep, congratulations to all the prize winners! It was an honor to be able to take part in this competition with so many great designers.

This was really fun and exiting despite of the rush in the last days. That's just part of the game.

Also big thanks to Trackman and especially Mike for making this event!

It'll be great to play all those courses :P.

#282 cajuncapgun

cajuncapgun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationPearl River ,La

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:54 PM

congratulations to all the designers who entered this design contest and the winners, very well deserved

NZXT Photon 410 Tower /     2x MSI Geoforce GTX 980 /     I7-4790K Processor /    Asus Z97-A Motherboard /    G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3

#283 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:47 AM

Well, my Rattlesnake entry having been rejected as sub-standard and useless by Chuck, I at least now own all its rights and am free to publish it.

Hence I re-named it to "The Upchuck" - and here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6hiblli4hq1gvd/upchuck.zip?dl=0

• tsmith, balaceanca81, rmoor13 and 1 other like this

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#284 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:52 PM

Any News? Haven't heard anything since Winners Announcements,

except that that the top 3 will be posted first.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#285 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:29 PM

Any News? Haven't heard anything since Winners Announcements,

except that that the top 3 will be posted first.

I think yesterday was the last testing day with a release this week for Trackman. Once that happens we can figure out the best way to release the courses to the community.

#286 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:38 PM

Thanks Mike, itching to see and play all of 'em.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#287 M Rose

M Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:35 PM

Mine had a corrupt tree which needed to be fixed so that might have backed it up a little bit.

VG2 • PG • 2k21 • 2019 • Links • GBC • JN5

#288 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:41 PM

Has anyone received any prize money yet? nothing as of yesterday...c'mon i need beer!  :D

• trailblazergolf likes this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#289 M Rose

M Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:52 PM

I got mine within two days. Most of it went straight into my mortgage  <_<

VG2 • PG • 2k21 • 2019 • Links • GBC • JN5

#290 RobC

RobC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • LocationSouthampton England

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

Yep had mine last week

#291 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:33 PM

Nothing here just yet, most likely a slow Owl.

#292 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

All good now, Thanks Jakob and Trackman team.

#293 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:21 PM

Has anyone received any prize money yet? nothing as of yesterday...c'mon i need beer! :D

Rhubarb. You'll spend yours on TGC2019.

Hahahahaha.

#294 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:40 PM

Rhubarb. You'll spend yours on TGC2019.

Hahahahaha.

Lol, there is not a parallel universe in existence where i am buying TGC 2019 for £44.99 Jedward tickets most certainly, but not TGC :)

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#295 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:50 PM

The top 3 par 3 courses should now be available as a PG update on Steam.

Sand River - MikaHenrik

Abel's Crossing - Highfade

The Aces Club - M Rose

The other courses will be released as and when they are tested and released for Trackman but for now many thanks to the top 3 designers for creating such superb courses.

• RobC and NoPutt like this

#296 slouis

slouis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:11 AM

I was just wondering if anything else in the game was updated because it seemed like a large update file to add three par 3 courses.  Thanks.

RTSM - Pro

#297 Jakob_TrackMan

Jakob_TrackMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:07 PM

We at Trackman just released the top 3 winners a few minutes ago, together with 2 other "real" courses (Sea Island) and emailed a newsletter to all subscribers. The delayed introduction of the courses was caused by a few unforeseen bugs that needed to be fixed before the release - not in the courses, but basically in the way they were integrated into our UI. Everything works now. I am sure we will get quite a lot of very positive feedback when users try out these new courses. Will share along the way. 

#298 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:03 PM

Oh, Jakob, much to learn with the phrasing on your posts. I will let the rest of the community handle it from here...(as all readers scurry off to see if they have Sea Island in their carousel)...

#299 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:10 PM

I'm sure he meant they will share the positive feedbacks from other TM users.   But I would rather TM shares Sea Island and other real courses with us.     

Mike/Jacob,  

When can we expect these real courses to be released on Steam?  :)

#300 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

I'm sure he meant they will share the positive feedbacks from other TM users.   But I would rather TM shares Sea Island and other real courses with us.     

Mike/Jacob,  

When can we expect these real courses to be released on Steam?  :)

I bet they have it queued up and ready to go with those St Andrews Courses......

EDIT: I really hope they continue to release courses, Mike's comment about the St. Andrew pack gave me the impression that this par 3 pack is the last we see of official releases.

• erwildcat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users