#41 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:22 PM

I have a link in my signature that shows my hardware and it's performance.  I personally like userbenchmark.com because IMHO it shows accurate performance based on how you chose to setup your gaming PC.  The benchmark test is a simple download of their file and closing whatever programs you are running. Then launch the test by double clicking the file. Nothing installs on your system. The apps interface is simple and shows what hardware is being tested at each stage of the benchmarking. The entire test takes about 3 to 5 minutes depending on your system's speed. Note:  REMOVE any Flash Drive from USB ports before opening the file.

This is the actual URL to my account at their site (an account is not neccessary). I recommend that beginners to experts use this site's benchmark file. This test is not meant to stress the components to their limit for a long duration.  It's purpose is to push each component to it's limit for a short period. A good way to understand how well your components are holding up over time or to test any upgrades and tweaks made to the system.
https://www.userbenc...serRun/19100456

#42 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:16 PM

Processor, graphics and RAM all cam out above average. 2TB hard disk poor, 1TB hard disk excellent !

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users