#21 Modman1

Modman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationMeridian, Idaho

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

Just FYI for those whose upgraded to Windows 10...they have a very nice built in recording feature. Windows key plus G will bring up the console.

Also Win+Alt+R will start/stop recording.

I got the clip but when I tried adding it here it says it does not take that kind of file.  It was a MP4 file. 

#22 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:34 PM

You have to upload it to youtube first, then upload here.

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#23 Kevin G.

Kevin G.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:49 AM

Hello Perfect Golf folks,

I had a VERY strange putt today that I saved.  The putt was 22 feet with minimal break.  Nothing fancy.

The putt went normal for the first 3 feet, froze for a second, then 'sped up' to catch up with were it should have been: then continued at normal speed to the hole. 

The ball FELL into the hole.  The ball was ALMOST out of gas . . . very little speed.  NO lip-out here: not enough speed.  Not enough angle either.

A second after the ball FELL into the hole and disappeared, the ball was ejected (almost) straight up about 8 inches.  The ball landed just off the hole and rolled a bit before stopping.  As an aside, the ball was outside the Gimmie and cost me a shot!  LOL!

This is obviously a glitch (well, two actually), but it is beyond funny to see.  I didn't notice the 'off the putter' glitch until I watched the replay.  Two glitches in one!

I don't have any capture or conversion software, but I do have the saved file.

Now to the crux of the matter: Would one of you Tech guys/gals like to take the file I have and do your magic and post it here?  It's rather funny, I'll let you be the judge.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin G.

#24 Kevin G.

Kevin G.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:20 AM

I had a VERY strange putt this morning that I saved (most amusing).  The putt was 22 feet with minimal break.  Nothing fancy.

The putt went normal for the first 3 or so feet, froze for a second, then sped up to 'catch up' where it should have been: then continued on to the hole at normal speed.

The ball FELL into the hole.  The ball was ALMOST out of gas . . . VERY little speed.  NO lip-out here: not enough speed for a lip-out.

A second after the ball FALLS into the hole and disappears, the ball is ejected (ALMOST) straight up about 8 inches.  The ball lands a rolls a bit then stops.  Outside of Gimmie distance by the way . . . thankyouverymuch.  LOL!   +1 THIS!

This is obviously a glitch (but stupid funny to see).  THEN: It was when I was replaying the saved shot that I noticed there was a second glitch just after I putted the ball as I mentioned. Two glitches in one!

I do not have any capture or conversion software, but I do have the saved .sht file. 

Now to the crux of the matter: Would any of you Tech Guys/Gals take the saved file and post it here?  It's hecka funny, I'll let you be the judge and jury on the matter.

Thanks in advance!  I think it is really funny, I think the community might to.

Kevin G.

#25 Kevin G.

Kevin G.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:46 AM

I had a VERY odd putt this morning that I saved.  The putt was about 22 feet, moderate break: long but OK.

The putt went normal for the first 3 feet, froze for a just a bit: then 'sped up' to 'catch up' with where the ball should have been before it froze.  The ball then continued to the hole at normal speed.  Glitch one.

The ball arrived at the hole ALMOST out of gas, very little speed.  The ball then FALLS into the hole and disappears.  Almost no speed, no lip-out here.

A second later the ball is ejected from the hole, almost straight up (!) about 8 inches, lands, rolls and stops.  Just outside of Gimme distance by the way.  Thankyouverymuch . . . LOL!  +1 THIS FOOL!  Glitch two.

The replay is very funny to watch and would most likely amuse the community at the very least.

To the crux of the matter: I don't have capture or conversion software.  I have the saved file!  Would any of you Tech Guys/Gals take the file and post it here?  It is funny and I will let you be judge/jury on that matter regarding posting.

This game is a hoot and this shot amused the heck out of me.

Kevin G;.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users