#1 Mwh65

Mwh65

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 07:03 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to announce the availability of our newest tourney called PGLS Tours where you get to play on either the American Tour or the Continental Tour, both of which cover a 46 week season.

This is effectively a simulation of the real PGA Tour and European Tour so in effect this can also be considered as a CAREER option.

To sign-up please go to "PGLS Participation" and click "Yes" against PGLS Tours ...

Full rules can be found here and please pay particular attention to your allocated and guest tours setup ...

Please note the PGLS Tours start on Friday 3rd January 2020. Players can sign-up after this date but with a reduced maximum of guest tours depending on when the player signs up.

Please also note that this tourney may undergo some changes in the coming month but these, if any, will be announced prior to the start next month.

Good luck to all players who take part

• balaceanca81 likes this

PGLS - Free for all players of Perfect Golf

http://pgls.golfladd.../pgls_intro.php

#2 Mwh65

Mwh65

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

A reminder to all those players who have signed up to the PGLS Tours ...

After you have been allocated a Tour, please remember you must complete the "Guest Events" page whether you choose any or not ...

If you don't, the PGLS Tours tourney will not appear in-game for you nor will you be able to get any rounds recorded when it starts on 3rd January 2020.

PGLS - Free for all players of Perfect Golf

http://pgls.golfladd.../pgls_intro.php

#3 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:53 PM

Please be aware when playing on this site, they dictate what level you should play the game, and often change the rules to suit moderators, if you score better than a select few you are a cheat and get sanctioned for future play for example you have to be accompanied by a moderator on your tour rounds.

This site used to be a great place to play but now its a dictatorship. They have a moderator who was caught cheating on more than one occasion by the site owner, mimic when he was a moderator and myself  when I was a moderator yet has been given moderator powers on the site where he has the facility to resume  a round if its not a good score as all moderators do, I have actually witnessed this in the past. 

There is other stuff goes on behind the scenes which I have screenshots to back  me up going back quite a while, but this post is just a heads up of what to expect once you join this site.

There is a thread on there now where all the mods are ganging up on a player who shot better than Affo  https://pgls.golflad...&p=18594#p18594

And the above tour was an idea from another member who spent months playing courses and rating them to develop the tour only for PGLS to change the main important rules to suit themselves  and steal the idea for themselves, not only that they banned the member for 5 years from chatroom and forums because he resigned from moderating the tour as its not what he envisaged it would be. what lovely people. 

#4 Riddler

Riddler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationMesquite, Nevada

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:08 PM

Wow I guess you don't like PGLS.  Everyone has a right to express their opinions but disagree with all you have said.  PGLS is a great website catering to avid golfers.  If you don't like PGLS quit going there but some just rather be a$$ holes.

• Perculator, ✠ davef ✠ and clubcaptain like this

#5 Affo

Affo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast, UK

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:22 PM

Prey tell, who is this moderator caught cheating more than once?

The above Tour was left when you and Bobfletch jumped ship because 2 things didn't go your way after a vote was held for all members to decide, it didn't go your way and you spat all your toys out like a baby and then Bob after agreeing to abide by the vote, then left as well. The site had to take it over as too much work had been done to get it running by the site host, no stealing at all.

Looks like the ban was a good idea if you are only going to spout crap...also in the PGLS lobby I hear..surprising as TGC is sooooooo great that you even fired up PG.

Try getting ALL the facts straight before you flame on here. Nice to see you keep checking up on the site though.

https://www.youtube....NUPOrdgs0U6nODQ

http://affo1.emyspot.com/ for JNPG stats from OGT and PGLS

MSI Apache Pro GE62 2QF, i7 5700HQ, 16GB DDR, GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5, 1 TB HDD 7200rpm, 128GB SSD

Intel i7-8700 CPU @ 3.2GHz, 16GB DDR, GTX 1060 6GB

#6 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:27 PM

Wow I guess you don't like PGLS.  Everyone has a right to express their opinions but disagree with all you have said.  PGLS is a great website catering to avid golfers.  If you don't like PGLS quit going there but some just rather be a$$ holes.

I was on PGLS from the very start and helped Mark build it up, I loved PGLS but dislike what it has become now. Hypocrites and dictators, you have been a mod 5 minutes Riddler, I ve been on Marks sites for 10 years and a moderator for 8 I know what im talking about, there is a lot you dont know, and quit calling people ass holes because they see things different to you.  I see you all ganging up on a player because he shot -58 in PGA18 What about AFFOS  -67 in same event last month, I didn't see anyone ganging up on him, or maybe they did but it was deleted, the usual site owners and mods trick.

#7 Affo

Affo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:42 PM

what we need are some facts LEs...i'll help.

When I shot -67, the field average (less the usual top 15 and bottom 15% for anomolies) was -32 so i beat the field as it were by 35 shots.

So far, tlvx is shooting (based on scores so far, so could change) 58 shots better than the field...slight difference.

As for the ganing up, no, people do it in shifts about cheating...blah, blah, blah.

You need to get over it LES, TGC is calling......

MSI Apache Pro GE62 2QF, i7 5700HQ, 16GB DDR, GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5, 1 TB HDD 7200rpm, 128GB SSD

#8 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:52 PM

https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/2522442408084443/

rotflmfao

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#9 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:00 PM

Prey tell, who is this moderator caught cheating more than once?

The above Tour was left when you and Bobfletch jumped ship because 2 things didn't go your way after a vote was held for all members to decide, it didn't go your way and you spat all your toys out like a baby and then Bob after agreeing to abide by the vote, then left as well. The site had to take it over as too much work had been done to get it running by the site host, no stealing at all.

Looks like the ban was a good idea if you are only going to spout crap...also in the PGLS lobby I hear..surprising as TGC is sooooooo great that you even fired up PG.

Try getting ALL the facts straight before you flame on here. Nice to see you keep checking up on the site though.

ok here goes TBONE was caught cheating 3 times in PGLS events by myself Mark and mimic, using the x out after hitting a bad shot to restart he was warned about it and disappeared from the site for a while.He is now in a moderator position to delete and resume a round at anytime as you mods all are.

Regarding tour show me where I jumped ship on tour, I never wrote to mark to resign he assumed because Bob did, and I also never agreed to the poll, and the 2 main things that didn't go our way were the 2 MAIN THINGS WE WANTED in the tour that Bob designed and did all the hard graft for just for you lot to steal it away yes STEAL IT,  I never spat my toys out of pram not my style, I even pulled Mark about that and he sent me an apology in a pm, so stop your so called big talk.

I fired up PG  to post in lobby nothing more nothing less. TGC 2019 is a far superior game than PG in many ways imo. 

If PG is so great why have we got a request from you to join our society over on TGC2019 and you keep posting in our forum to join......NICE TO SEE YOU TOOK INTEREST IN OUR  FORUMS THOUGH TOO.

The ban I couldn't careless about in fact it did me and quite a few others a favour seeing exactly what the PGLS site was becoming and gave us the push we needed to find something better, and we have our tour is running well, we might not have all the fancy crap PGLS has but we have fun posting screenshots etc just like the good old days on WGT.

As far as getting my facts straight I do Andy oh I do you need to get yours straight (although I doubt you could lie straight in bed )

#10 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:06 PM

Great post from another PGLS mod.

#11 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:13 PM

Great post from another PGLS mod.

beats all the spewing you are doing over here,and just might help get this thread shut down.

if you are unhappy fine and dandy good for you maybe you should be playing your TGC game rather then dwelling on water that is under the bridge and gone. 

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#12 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:16 PM

what we need are some facts LEs...i'll help.

When I shot -67, the field average (less the usual top 15 and bottom 15% for anomolies) was -32 so i beat the field as it were by 35 shots.

So far, tlvx is shooting (based on scores so far, so could change) 58 shots better than the field...slight difference.

As for the ganing up, no, people do it in shifts about cheating...blah, blah, blah.

You need to get over it LES, TGC is calling......

I dont need your facts Andy I see them for myself and have done since you joined PGLS stats and facts can be manipulated to confuse people, you shot them scores and have won consistently for years on the site, suddenly there is a player who can whip your ass big time and you dont like it, time you got over it there is someone out there much better than you.Wellif he lasts seems like the DICTATORS  ARE TRYING TO SQUEEZE HIM OUT.  Why am I not surprised.

2020-02-23-20-14-47-Microsoft-Edge.jpg

#13 Affo

Affo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:17 PM

How do you steal something that was left behind, unattended? Good job someone was willing to take up the reigns. We all said it was a great concept, but one of the 2 things would (probably) have led to tiny fields and the other was voted on.

Yes, I applied..it's called lunchtime at work where my pc can't play pg..had to go onto the forums to apply, thought maybe you missed the first request so had to repost..but don't worry, got something else to fill my time now. 

#14 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:18 PM

beats all the spewing you are doing over here,and just might help get this thread shut down.

if you are unhappy fine and dandy good for you maybe you should be playing your TGC game rather then dwelling on water that is under the bridge and gone. 

Great idea dave your learning fast from pgls ...if it doesn't suit you shut it down, usually they put accusations up then lock it so you cannot reply another dictator trick.

OOH  I got plenty more with screenshots to back it up, Dave, isn't it time for your spliff.

#15 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:21 PM

did not take your ball and go home

https://pgls.golflad...hp?f=108&t=4597

sour milk ,just let it go

what the hell is a spliff, if you are refering to weed i no longer smoke the stuff

last was back last July, who the hell needs weed when you are perscribed the meds i am.lol

• Biffa likes this

Klipsch Sound System

#16 Affo

Affo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:22 PM

I dont need your facts Andy I see them for myself and have done since you joined PGLS stats and facts can be manipulated to confuse people, you shot them scores and have won consistently for years on the site, suddenly there is a player who can whip your ass big time and you dont like it, time you got over it there is someone out there much better than you.Wellif he lasts seems like the DICTATORS  ARE TRYING TO SQUEEZE HIM OUT.  Why am I not surprised.

2020-02-23-20-14-47-Microsoft-Edge.jpg

ooo, knickers in a bit of a twist Les, need to loosen them a tad.

Think you'll find when i'm not top I take it quite graciously, even been known to say well done to the victor! I have no problem not winning, enjoy the competition and don't whinge and ask to go down a level cos i'm not near the top.

If there is and it seems there certainly is, someone better at the game, kudos..someone to chase down and improve for, can't win em all.

#17 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:27 PM

also les is life so bad for you ,you have nothing better to do then save screen shots

to try and hold against people later how sad, i think if it was myself i would just have to put an end to it.

Klipsch Sound System

#18 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:40 PM

ooo, knickers in a bit of a twist Les, need to loosen them a tad.

Think you'll find when i'm not top I take it quite graciously, even been known to say well done to the victor! I have no problem not winning, enjoy the competition and don't whinge and ask to go down a level cos i'm not near the top.

If there is and it seems there certainly is, someone better at the game, kudos..someone to chase down and improve for, can't win em all.

Dont try be clever Andy you are a sore loser if you weren't there wouldn't be sanctions on this player, you yourself said its a time thing playing multiplay and it disrupts your game, now a player comes along who can whip your ass the site put sanctions on him so he cannot play on his own and must be accompanied by a PGLS Moderator, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in your life, your treating the man like a child, who on earth do you lot think you are, its an online game for goodness sake, if your sanctioning this player you should sanction others, you are sanctioning a man without a jot of evidence he has cheated, hypocrites.

#19 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:48 PM

also les is life so bad for you ,you have nothing better to do then save screen shots

to try and hold against people later how sad, i think if it was myself i would just have to put an end to it.

Got a great life dave thanks play real golf two or 3 times a week, have a wonderful wife of 35 years although she hasn't had the best of health lately, have a season ticket to my football team although they are crap at minute, just dont like hypocrites and dictators.

#20 Affo

Affo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 11:04 PM

Dont try be clever Andy you are a sore loser if you weren't there wouldn't be sanctions on this player, you yourself said its a time thing playing multiplay and it disrupts your game, now a player comes along who can whip your ass the site put sanctions on him so he cannot play on his own and must be accompanied by a PGLS Moderator, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in your life, your treating the man like a child, who on earth do you lot think you are, its an online game for goodness sake, if your sanctioning this player you should sanction others, you are sanctioning a man without a jot of evidence he has cheated, hypocrites.

Not trying to be clever Les and you no doubt have proof that I asked for the sanctions which are not my call to make as it happens. I think you know who makes that final decision. Many players have raised eyebrows and questions, Moderators and non Moderators and yes I was one small voice amongst the many.  He can play and win by how many each week, i'll still play and try to catch up.

In the end, what quite frankly has it got to do with you, you dislike the site etc so much now?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PGLS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users