#101 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 April 2021 - 06:55 AM

maybe the one of you could form a paragraph. stop acting like infants needing their hand held to play the easiest golf game made in this generation. really..ee

Well I was wondering how long it was going to take before we heard your golden words of wisdom. I will say this about gameplay even on the more advanced levels. Tee to Green I would say was fairly easy. This game if there is difficulty would be on the greens. A good number of them are large and very undulating.

#102 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 April 2021 - 07:00 AM

Yes, once you have 2K21 you dont have to worry about 'having' courses on your hard drive. Me, as a PC-mouse player, i just have the game installed on my hard drive. Every course i select in the in-game search engine will be downloaded into the game but only to play. No courses are permanently stored on your hard drive. Every course in the courses library which is stored on the database platform is accessible for players. So your installed (or re-installed) game has nothing to do with the course database. Once you have selected a course to play your game connects with the database and the course is downloaded into the game. Also, if you have to stop playing on a course (doesn't matter if its a solo round or a society/tournament round) you can resume later; the game has a memory option for that. Game updates are automatically installed through Steam and do not affect your personal settings etc.

Charles, one more Question. Can you alter the course settings for all these courses. I have not figured out where and how. I am sure this is possible, right?

#103 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 09 April 2021 - 12:19 PM

Charles, one more Question. Can you alter the course settings for all these courses. I have not figured out where and how. I am sure this is possible, right?

Once you have decided to play a certain course, you have a choice to just play it as is; those are the designers conditions. But ofcourse you also have the option to change everything: tee, pin, weather, time of day, course conditions. After you have selected a course you check the 'new round settings' and check the format, rules and conditions options.

I gather you just bought the game so you will be on a 'discovery binge' for the near future :D; the game is very layered with many options and settings to be found; it takes some time so be patient. I still discover little titbits here and there by myself or through others. Dont pay much attention to all the 'ballbreakers' out there who trash the game, as most do not put in the time or effort to discover the finer points of the game. See my previous comments on that. Ofcourse it helps if you can tag along with a friend who shows you the ropes. Feel free to ask. Or link up with me through my Steam.

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#104 Ninga Jinger

Ninga Jinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2021 - 01:54 PM

Well I was wondering how long it was going to take before we heard your golden words of wisdom. I will say this about gameplay even on the more advanced levels. Tee to Green I would say was fairly easy. This game if there is difficulty would be on the greens. A good number of them are large and very undulating.

Ah yes, if it was golden words of wisdom you are after, Jim's your man...

#105 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 09 April 2021 - 03:58 PM

please time your comments better. it's as if you all live in the same condo.

#106 Ninga Jinger

Ninga Jinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2021 - 05:25 PM

And there it is...been made to look foolish again and comes back with the everyone must be Lee/Crusher/Abe or whatever, same old, same old.   :rolleyes:

#107 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 09 April 2021 - 08:39 PM

thanks for proving my point dumbass.

#108 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 April 2021 - 09:44 PM

Once you have decided to play a certain course, you have a choice to just play it as is; those are the designers conditions. But ofcourse you also have the option to change everything: tee, pin, weather, time of day, course conditions. After you have selected a course you check the 'new round settings' and check the format, rules and conditions options.

I gather you just bought the game so you will be on a 'discovery binge' for the near future :D; the game is very layered with many options and settings to be found; it takes some time so be patient. I still discover little titbits here and there by myself or through others. Dont pay much attention to all the 'ballbreakers' out there who trash the game, as most do not put in the time or effort to discover the finer points of the game. See my previous comments on that. Ofcourse it helps if you can tag along with a friend who shows you the ropes. Feel free to ask. Or link up with me through my Steam.

Well you are absolutely right Charles, I did just purchase this thing the other day. Wanted to see for myself how good or bad this game actually was. The Devs put a lot of stuff on the plate here for a person to digest. I would suggest that there might be almost too much technicality stressed which might be a turn off to some people just wanting to enjoy a round of golf.

• Charles likes this

#109 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 09:49 PM

I think this thread could be renamed "Dear Diary"

#110 Ninga Jinger

Ninga Jinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2021 - 11:04 PM

thanks for proving my point dumbass.

Hehe, sad that you don't realise that the dumbass is you...how can I put this...I am not Lee/Crusher or whatever..do you believe that if you repeat something enough it's true....what a dumbass.

#111 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 10 April 2021 - 04:13 AM

try being original. wait.. that's impossible for lee. :lol:

#112 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 10 April 2021 - 06:14 AM

Boy did this thread fall apart fast! Was enjoying a good read and BAM!
I play with the Swing Timing off with a group of guys from PG (all turned off) and we just have fun! Can set it very hard and challenging (Charles) or go into dart mode (us)!
  • Charles likes this

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#113 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 10 April 2021 - 06:18 AM

I would suggest all who play 2K21 to turn off the meter and never use it as the game to easy with it on.  I am the Masters this week in the Jimgem Society and am really enjoying it and I will play no event that has the meter.  I also play in TGCC Berr league and Apexhound Society plus numerous others and lots of course to play.  

• Charles likes this

#114 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:07 AM

One could say it got "Crushed"

• Tigers Agent and maxie like this

#115 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 10 April 2021 - 01:11 PM

I play with the Swing Timing off with a group of guys from PG (all turned off) and we just have fun! Can set it very hard and challenging (Charles) or go into dart mode (us)!

there are only 2 people who fuck these threads up if you just go into your settings Pappy

and chose to ignore these 2 people then these threads are not so bad. these 2 people are just sad 

people who are not happy with their lives and they want to bring everyone else around them down with em.

not to hard to just ignore the douche bags of the forum as  they will never grow up and be anything other than 

the douches of the Perfect Golf forums.

• J_Schollmeyer, Greensboronclion and Charles like this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#116 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 10 April 2021 - 04:17 PM

there are only 2 people who fuck these threads up if you just go into your settings Pappy

and chose to ignore these 2 people then these threads are not so bad. these 2 people are just sad 

people who are not happy with their lives and they want to bring everyone else around them down with em.

not to hard to just ignore the douche bags of the forum as  they will never grow up and be anything other than 

the douches of the Perfect Golf forums.

dave knows too much about douching. go figure. dave likes to pass gas.. definitely full of shit. likes to use the F word.. 

likes birds.. something in common with lee.

that there is your qualification to be a mod at pgls. classy.. yet classless.

#117 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 07:43 PM

like i said the idiots just need ignored

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#118 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:25 PM

like i said the idiots just need ignored

?.. practice what you preach to others child.

#119 Ninga Jinger

Ninga Jinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 April 2021 - 10:58 PM

try being original. wait.. that's impossible for lee. :lol:

lmao, point proven dumbass - remember, if you keeeeeeep saying something, that doesn't make it true child (at 61, you would have thought you'd have grown up by now). The non children of the group realise, that while he may have more than one persona, this is not one of them.

#120 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 12:48 AM

who really cares about this forum or really the game anymore.

i am just glad i can spend my forum time over on the PGLS where we just dont put up

with this kind of crap, that is left to happen over here.

you got to really be a low person to be allowed to be a member there so you can get the courses

and not allowed to post in the forums. rotflmfao

i guess you can say we members at PGLS just don't put up with the forum DBs. lol

• fungolfer and J_Schollmeyer like this

Klipsch Sound System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users