#61 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Daz, same as you.. on my borthday this week I received the Beta Invite for this weekend. Just spent a day downloading the 25gb or so needed .. so I'm all set for doors open.. grinding weapons as we speak..

DL'd it, played it for half an hour or so, exited and uninstalled.

Unfortunately for me, ESO seems like it has come from the late 90's. I was expecting something more. All the talk and the rendered trailers I was expecting something better than what I got. Think I'll stick to the golf and driving titles, lol.

#62 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

Daz, whilst I know the NDA still exists... like you, I was expecting more. I was disappointed in what we were given, and mainly single quests too... however I tend to know the initial opening is never what appears when the curtain finally goes up. I've left it installed anticipating another call. It would have to be a vast increase to make me actually pay the likely subscription they'll want.

I'm beginning to make my camp here instead... the armour and weapons can wait I think..

#63 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

I'm sure Daz will chime in too, but upon gaining the pre-game order form for Elder Scroll Online, I felt I needed to share it here..

It appears two versions are going on sale.. One is priced as £49.99 and the other £69.99... * gets back up *

One has additional crafted gear, with a vanity pet and a mount. It's the Imperial Edition with a mega price..  they both have one months free play, which thereafter costs £8.99 monthly to keep your character saved.

The Pre-Order also allows you 5 days early access... which strikes me as odd too.

Think if I ever do try this, it won't be until it gets to the stage where it's totally free to try for so many levels or hours..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users