• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 dugnangie

dugnangie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

when will perfect golf be available to purchase???

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

Our goal is an initial release much later this year

• Davefevs and medaveedav like this

#3 TheLighterDark

TheLighterDark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, AR

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Our goal is an initial release much later this year

So, given the typical adjustment period for product releases similar to this one, I'd say we should expect Q2 2014. 

• medaveedav likes this

TheLighterDark / "William" / University of Arkansas, Fayetteville / 21

Toshiba Satellite S855 / Windows 8 64-bit / Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz / 8.00 GB RAM

n2o7ldH.png

"All the world on one arrow..." - Ashe, The Frost Archer, League of Legends.

#4 keriboi

keriboi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

Look forward to it, happy to be a beta tester as well :P

• medaveedav likes this

#5 Gary_A_D

Gary_A_D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

I can't wait for Perfect Golf's release. I hope the game will play on my computer. I don't have a gaming PC, and, I can't afford to upgrade. Although choppy with lag at times, I am able to, and have been able to play TWO, since I started playing in 2010. I hope for the best for Perfect Parallel's success in the online golf market, and look forward to many hours of having fun, and finding old friends, and making a ton of new friends. Maybe an earlier release date? since EA decided to shut down in the beginning of the summer.

• longgamma and medaveedav like this

#6 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

I think I will be holding off my next pc purchase until I know a little more about spec needed for PG.

#7 Keith

Keith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

I will be interested to know the system requirements for PG as well.  My computer is a few yrs. old and not high end by any stretch.  Runs Links 2003 great, however.

#8 ☠InDaSkies☠

☠InDaSkies☠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationCedar Lake Indiana

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Are you planning on implementing a 3-click swing meter? And will we be able to set up a friends game? And I also would be interested in beta testing. I will be spreading the word guy's. Sounds like you got some awesome idea's for an cool golf game. Good luck on this!

• truckerkills likes this

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Silverstone ST1500 1500W ATX
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Editon
4x Kingston Digital HyperX Fury 240GB SSD Sata III HD's In Raid 0
1 TB HD for storage
Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly Motherboard
4x16GB Corsair Dominator Series Memory
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.700.0 MHz Overlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Zalman Reserator XT External Water Cooling System GPU & CPU
1x LG WH10LS30 Blu-ray Burner
1x LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Player
HP ZR 30" Monitor 2560x1600 Resolution

#9 Major

Major

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:20 AM

In the loss of Tiger Woods PGA 12, my clan of 8 players or desperate for a replacement>improvement Golf game for the PC. We play for hours each night. I would like very much to be placed on the list as a Beta tester, as I am for many FPS games, 2 as I write this. The Swing meter as like the game mentioned allows for novice computer users a quick jump into the enjoyment of Golf  on the PC. HD in graphics is a major plus!! Golf courses around the world are admired because of their beauty, why not on the PC as well. I have a very high end gaming system, running mutiple video cards while gaming. Please allow me to help in any way. Thanks   Major

#10 sfdude

sfdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

As a long time TW player, I am really looking forward to a better more realistic product.  If you need any tips, feedback, or input, please let me know...really excited about this release.

• medaveedav likes this

#11 DennisHarris

DennisHarris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationSummerville SC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

I am so happy that the Perfect Parallel staff has many experienced personnel from an other PC golf game.   I am so looking forward to your  actual PC Golf Sim release.  See many familiar names from the past.  The PC and Console golf community is in very good hands.  

I Thank You!       

• medaveedav likes this

Digital Storm Ryzen 9 3900X/12 core  3.79MHZ/16 gig Ram /  Radeon R5700xt

#12 Forestman

Forestman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:55 AM

Can't wait for the release.

I will be spreading word as much as I can.  I'm really hoping we can get this on Steam, that will be huge in getting the game to the masses.

Please support PERFECT GOLF on STEAM --CLICK ON THE LINK TO SUPPORT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116796801&searchtext=golf

#13 truckerkills

truckerkills

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

I too cant wait, I built my PC have a lot into it and so far not much to use it with, sounds like this will be the game :) If needed, this machine can handle beta testing. Looking forward with anticipation :) 

#14 fran21356

fran21356

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

I think I read earlier somewhere that you plan on having  real time swing so I'm happy.

• medaveedav likes this

#15 Minfordgolfer

Minfordgolfer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMinford,Ohio

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

I'm so looking forward to this game!!! With Tiger Woods Online shutting down, there isn't a GOOD alternative! WTG,ShotO and others just aren't that enjoyable imo. I was a beta tester for TigerWoodsOnline for the entire beta process except the very first closed beta and I would be VERY VERY happy to beta test this game!! I'm a hardcore golfer in real life and have a pretty thorough knowledge of the game!

#16 Dreadmetis

Dreadmetis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hello everyone, fresh here, as I saw some interresting news about the developpment recently, I just jumped in :)

I've been playing PC golf since TW 2005, and I still stick to TW08 because there are no real alternative.

When I heard that there was something serious cooking at last, I checked on your KS campaign....

I was disapointed that the KS campaign could'nt succeed, but IF you do it again, please think of offering a paiement solution out of KS (as their limitations are many for a french like me by example), best to use KS as a "backup" or a sidekick for communication for your campaign I'd think :)

About the game :

First I wanted to know, what kind of controls do you plan to use in Parallel Perfect Golf ? I remember you also may have spoken of solutions like the ORift or TrackIR supports ?

And also, what point of view ? 1st person ? 3rd person ? Alternative ?

I'll keep getting a eye on the project, beta or not for me, keep up the superb work !

Oh and congrats for the new website design !!

#17 TeenZ

TeenZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

Well I will happy to wait until it's ready. if that means end of 2013 or 2014 that's okay because when it does start it will be with us for many years I would say. I played some WGT but honestly for a game they say is the number one online golf game, it is really poor in some ways and really lacking in realism. Also a rip off. The other games like shot online and golfstar don't interest me at all so maybe I'll play GTA5 for a while to kill the boredom :)

#18 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

Cant wait for GTA V.... Just as well they postponed the release or this game would never come out :)

#19 Maineah

Maineah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMaine, U.S.A.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

Cant wait for GTA V.... Just as well they postponed the release or this game would never come out :)

I'm eagerly awaiting that game too-  :)

golf first though...lol

#20 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

'm eagerly awaiting that game too-  :)

Me three.  Just started to play GTA IV last year and became instantly addicted.  Should be a great year for gaming between GTAV and Perfect Golf alone (fingers crossed they BOTH come out in 2013 :P ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users