#21 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

I suggest start with these from TW's 08, they are superb or at the very least Must have the W A S D F V Key's . With these you can zoom in to of an inch of the ball, or fly around the hole and get just about any angle you could want. Of course in Expert mode most are turned off, no flying.. hehe..

Now remember the alpha build? It did have the W A S D keys but were missing the V and F Key's which give you the ability to easily go up and down, I know you could do it in the alpha build (move up and down) but having the V F key's makes it a whole lot easier then it was..

Just my suggestion, I know not many from here like TW's for PC...

axo9xy.jpg

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#22 Perculator

Perculator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

I am a flight simulator fan and that program has the ability to open panels (cameras) and drag them to another monitor. Would love to have this ability in PG.

• Davefevs likes this

i5-4670K | GeForce GTX 970 4GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Windows 10 64 bit.

#23 Maineah

Maineah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMaine, U.S.A.

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Actually this mode is basically designed to be like an FPS, once you have hit you are free to move around the golf course. You will not be moved to a specific place.  You are in the game and where you are is where you are.  You may have a button that will move you to ball but this would only be available when it is your turn to hit perhaps...The reason we are discussing it now is that it affects how we manage the multiplayer.  Such as approach requires the server to control all the clients so it can tell each client where each player is.

Once you hit you are free to move?? I believe your talking multiplayer, what if others haven't hit yet? Am I going to get nailed by someone else's ball/club if I'm in the way?

I guess I'm kind of confused how this would work in multiplayer.  Maybe we are "invisible" to others while they hit??  I kinda like watching others hit and there shots so I would hang out at the box out of the way until all have hit anyways.

Maineah

#24 mjhamilton113

mjhamilton113

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLincoln, RI

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

We should be able to talk in others backswings and heckle players LOL

#25 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

If the box that is ticked, states "allow heckles", them it's likely allowing "mulligans" too!

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users