87 replies to this topic

#1 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:57 AM

There has been far too much baiting going on with Tlvx.  It is bad enough that he has never posted once a positive thing about the game or the course designers.  But when one person can derail multiple threads with nonsense like can be seen from one topic on the Steam JNPG forum... Please read the topic on Steam JNPG entitled Very Disappointed In The Royal Troon Course, Feel Ripped Off."

Sadly he has got the best of me many times because some mods let his stuff go until a topic is a complete mess, then pull down entire topics.  Now what you will see there ismy bad side provoked by over a year of this player hounding me.  I have seen some come to my defence but only tiger's agent (he is known for troublemaking too) come to his side.  That should speak volumes about tlvx.  Although I become a little boisterous at times while debating the game and have ruffled a few feathers, players still defended me and I tip my hat to those who did.  Tlvx needs to see the big picture.  (1) He is fooling no one when he lies.  (2) He is very unpopular due to his own actions.  

I put this in the off topic out of respect to the those who frequent the more popular topic rooms.  Please Mike and/or Andrew, look into this.  Tlvx has me blocked everywhere and refuses to talk this out like a man when asked to go on a skype call.  So when he texte lies and/or tries to act as my boss, I will respond.  He sure as hell does!  Thanking you in advance.

tlvx iconGames.png 17 Jul @ 5:00pm 

notification_icon_flag_dark.png?v=1forum_topicicon_reply.png?v=1
While the OP may be exaggerating a bit... it is troubling that the course lacks attention to detail, that one would expect from a Major Championship venue.

There have also been reports of jagged geometric shapes with straight edges, bulging from various areas of the course. Naturally, having long straight lines protruding from the ground, causes the golf ball to veer off course unnaturally.

There is a train that goes by Royal Troon regularly; but, the train does not show up in the game. Yet, one of the fantasy couses, "Lost Tracks," designed by one of the Course Forge beta testers... in fact does have a moving train, with all of the sounds and everything. - So, we know it could have been done.

Also, there are no advertisments behind the teeing grounds, not even fake ones; no grandstands, and no television towers. 

The course just doesn't resemble the look of The 2016 Open Championship.
Last edited by tlvx; 17 Jul @ 5:18p

crow357 iconGames.png 17 Jul @ 6:25pm 
I swear. I can't figure out why you even play this game. You hate something about this game in every post you make. I'd say you've gone just batshit crazy. Heck, perhaps insane even. Just doesn't make any sense to the rest of us rational human beings.

Just one poor post of tlvx's above.  Go to the topic I mentioned on Steam and have a laugh at what transpired.  It would not let me copy and paste the thread here due to space limitations.

• OnyxCarp likes this

#2 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:05 AM

There has been far to much baiting going on with Tlvx.  It is bad enough that he has never posted once a positive thing about the game or the course designers.  But when one person can derail multiple threads with nonsense like can be seen from one topic on the Steam JNPG forum... Please read the topic on Steam JNPG entitled Very Disappointed In The Royal Troon Course, Feel Ripped Off."

Sadly he has got the best of me many times because some mods let his stuff go until a topic is a complete mess, then pull down entire topics.  Now what you will see there ismy bad side provoked by over a year of this player hounding me.  I have seen some come to my defence but only tiger's agent (he is known for troublemaking too) come to his side.  That should speak volumes about tlvx.  Although I become a little boisterous at times while debating the game and have ruffled a few feathers, players still defended me and I tip my hat to those who did.  Tlvx needs to see the big picture.  (1) He is fooling no one when he lies.  (2) He is very unpopular due to his own actions.  

I put this in the off topic out of respect to the those who frequent the more popular topic rooms.  Please Mike and/or Andrew, look into this.  Tlvx has me blocked everywhere and refuses to talk this out like a man when asked to go on a skype call.  So when he texte lies and/or tries to act as my boss, I will respond.  He sure as hell does!  Thanking you in advance.

tlvx iconGames.png 17 Jul @ 5:00pm 

While the OP may be exaggerating a bit... it is troubling that the course lacks attention to detail, that one would expect from a Major Championship venue.

There have also been reports of jagged geometric shapes with straight edges, bulging from various areas of the course. Naturally, having long straight lines protruding from the ground, causes the golf ball to veer off course unnaturally.

There is a train that goes by Royal Troon regularly; but, the train does not show up in the game. Yet, one of the fantasy couses, "Lost Tracks," designed by one of the Course Forge beta testers... in fact does have a moving train, with all of the sounds and everything. - So, we know it could have been done.

Also, there are no advertisments behind the teeing grounds, not even fake ones; no grandstands, and no television towers. 

The course just doesn't resemble the look of The 2016 Open Championship.
Last edited by tlvx; 17 Jul @ 5:18p

crow357 iconGames.png 17 Jul @ 6:25pm 
I swear. I can't figure out why you even play this game. You hate something about this game in every post you make. I'd say you've gone just batshit crazy. Heck, perhaps insane even. Just doesn't make any sense to the rest of us rational human beings.

Just one poor post of tlvx's above.  Go to the topic I mentioned on Steam and have a laugh at what transpired.  It would not let me copy and paste the thread here due to space limitations.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

#3 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:04 AM

Nothing to see here folks, you can just move along...

• Fairwayman, garynorman, J_Schollmeyer and 4 others like this

#4 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

Surely we have better things to do than attack each other?

• MERACE and tlvx like this

#5 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

due to some of the people here i find it much better to come here just to read.

who needs all the drama that comes along with the posting.

big toke,lol now it is time to ponder  something else that has been bothering me.

you know these TV ads about a fridge that has a camera in it so you can look on your smart phone

what you might need. who the hell needs something like this. sounds pretty stupid to me, or am i missing something.

• Golden Bear likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#6 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:48 PM

Yea I knew it was worthless to put this up.  People in today's world no longer ostracise those in need of it.  If a problem does not affect their own lives they could care less.  Well I have and will come to the aid of anyone being wrongfully attacked no matter who does the attacking.  Sad sad world now where most just care about their own lives.  I am glad i was brought up better than this.

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#7 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:49 PM

Nothing to see here folks, you can just move along...

Yep.  Who cares if it does not affect you?  

#8 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:19 PM

Yea I knew it was worthless to put this up.  People in today's world no longer ostracise those in need of it.  If a problem does not affect their own lives they could care less.  Well I have and will come to the aid of anyone being wrongfully attacked no matter who does the attacking.  Sad sad world now where most just care about their own lives.  I am glad i was brought up better than this.

#9 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:19 PM

Yep.  Who cares if it does not affect you?  

#10 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

Any reason you guys don't just do this little exercise via PM?

• J_Schollmeyer and Mulligan like this

#11 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:31 PM

One individual started this troll topic. Not "guys" plural.

On most forums, starting topics purely to attack other users by name is an instant ban.

This constant crying and feigning getting attacked, with nothing to show for it... has got to go.

Some of us are just here to discuss this golf game.

#12 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:34 PM

On most forums, starting topics purely to attack other users by name is an instant ban.

This constant crying and feigning getting attacked, with nothing to show for it... has got to go.

Obvious Troll Is Obvious

#13 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:35 PM

lol - ok

Just thought maybe the reposting of "obvious troll...etc" could be moved to PM at this point?

;)

#14 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:36 PM

Buck, this coward has me blocked from all communication.  He also refuses to discuss this on a skype call.  So when he attacks me in forum posts he damn well sure can expect replies.  If he stops answering my posats with garbage not on topic it will stop.  

His latest weak kneed replies only have this.  "Obvious Troll Is Obvious"  Expect this in any of his posts I find.  He started this nonsense, I will finish it!

#15 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:37 PM

lol - ok

Just thought maybe the reposting of "obvious troll...etc" could be moved to PM at this point?

;)

When someone has proven that all they will do is troll in perpetuity; like, creating whole topics just to troll one individual... that's the standard forum response.

You cannot possibly hold a mature discussion with a troll that has completely lost it.

#16 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:38 PM

Buck, this coward has me blocked from all communication.  He also refuses to discuss this on a skype call.  So when he attacks me in forum posts he dman well sure can expect replies.  If he stops answering my posats with garbage not on topic it will stop.  

His latest weak kneed replies only have this.  Obvious Troll Is Obvious  Expect this in any of his posts i find.  He started this nonsense, I will finish it!

More Name-Calling.

#17 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:42 PM

It is not a troll topic when it is factual.  Will you ever tire of causing drama.  I don't see why you get your jollies this way.  You are never on topic when you reply to my posts.  You start with the same old I should do what you say in difficulty settings  blah blah blah.

It is not my problem that you have strived for a position of authority where you work only to be denied one.  That is the only logical reason why anyone would try to tell anyone else how they should play a GAME.  Utterly pathetic.

#18 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:43 PM

It is not a troll topic when it is factual.  Will you ever tire of causing drama.  I don't see why you get your jollies this way.  You are never on topic when you reply to my posts.  You start with the same old I should do what you say in difficulty settings  blah blah blah.

It is not my problem that you have strived for a position of authority where you work only to be denied one.  That is the only logical reason why anyone would try to tell anyone else how they should play a GAME.  Utterly pathetic.

#19 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:47 PM

Hilarious how you continually posting this you consider not trolling.  Fail  I know you are trolling me to reply each time you post this.  You are simply trying to get another thread pulled down.

#20 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

Hilarious how you continually posting this you consider not trolling.  Fail  I know you are trolling me to reply each time you post this.  You are simply trying to get another thread pulled down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users