Obvious Troll is Obvious.

#23 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

There is a reason why the mods are not pulling this down.  They have had it with you arguing with them too.  Okay...put your little gramatically incorrect saying up again.  I know you love it because it is easier to put up than to defend yourself.  Care to talk this out on Skype?  I will send my Skype address if you do.

#24 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

There is a reason why the mods are not pulling this down.  They have had it with you arguing with them too.  Okay...put your little gramatically incorrect saying up again.  I know you love it because it is easier to put up than to defend yourself.  Care to talk this out on Skype?  I will send my Skype address if you do.

#25 Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationWorksop, Nottinghamshire

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:15 PM

tlvx

Golden Bear is trying to communicate reasonably with you to sort out whatever issue you both have with each other  :ph34r:

However, you seem incapable of meeting him even halfway with your childishness. It really is pathetic to see a "grown" man act this way  :rolleyes:

I knew there was a reason I always refused to moderate forums  :(

• Golden Bear likes this
Posted Image

#26 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:20 PM

tlvx

Golden Bear is trying to communicate reasonably with you to sort out whatever issue you both have with each other  :ph34r:
However, you seem incapable of meeting him even halfway with your childishness. It really is pathetic to see a "grown" man act this way  :rolleyes:
I knew there was a reason I always refused to moderate forums  :(

All he's doing is following me around the forums and trolling, both here, and on the Steam Forums.

http://steamcommunit...788552263796817

I have not addressed him once, period.

This entire topic is nothing but trolling of the worst kind.

In most forums, topics created to personally attack other users by name is an instant ban.

Let's get some volunteers of who wants to talk to a troll on Skype.

No? Me either.

Also, there's nothing to talk about. It's real simple. Stop following around other users and trolling. Stop creating troll topics, merely to attack other users.

How about we fall back to the basic forum tenets. Forum rule number one: Don't address other users directly.

If you owned a store, and someone broke in and vandalized it... would you be okay if the perp offered to, "talk it out?"

You can only stop a troll from creating troll topics, and following other users around the forums... by moderating them.

Feeling sorry for a troll, and letting them create troll topics in perpetuity... is a nonstarter.

Also, the OP has a known history of trolling, under the username, "SkidSplat."

The only reason I've ever been moderated here, is because certain devs considered a critical opinion to be, "invalid." -- Which is obviously biased moderation. Everybody's opinion is valid, so long as its contents do not violate the TOS.

I've never violated the TOS here or anywhere else. Some users just get all bent out of shape in a discussion... and they have no one to blame but themselves for deciding to engage in personal attacks, profanity, name-calling, stalking, cross-posting, and other continuous trolling.

There's just no excuse - none whatsoever - for those that cannot keep it together.

#27 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:04 PM

All he's doing is following me around the forums and trolling, both here, and on the Steam Forums.

http://steamcommunit...788552263796817

I have not addressed him once, period.

This entire topic is nothing but trolling of the worst kind.

In most forums, topics created to personally attack other users by name is an instant ban.

Let's get some volunteers of who wants to talk to a troll on Skype.

No? Me either.

Also, there's nothing to talk about. It's real simple. Stop following around other users and trolling. Stop creating troll topics, merely to attack other users.

How about we fall back to the basic forum tenets. Forum rule number one: Don't address other users directly.

If you owned a store, and someone broke in and vandalized it... would you be okay if the perp offered to, "talk it out?"

You can only stop a troll from creating troll topics, and following other users around the forums... by moderating them.

Feeling sorry for a troll, and letting them create troll topics in perpetuity... is a nonstarter.

Also, the OP has a known history of trolling, under the username, "SkidSplat."

The only reason I've ever been moderated here, is because certain devs considered a critical opinion to be, "invalid." -- Which is obviously biased moderation. Everybody's opinion is valid, so long as its contents do not violate the TOS.

I've never violated the TOS here or anywhere else. Some users just get all bent out of shape in a discussion... and they have no one to blame but themselves for deciding to engage in personal attacks, profanity, name-calling, stalking, cross-posting, and other continuous trolling.

There's just no excuse - none whatsoever - for those that cannot keep it together.

Ask yourself this tlvx.  Why is it that only you and tigers agent out of this whole forum are calling me a troll?  There is no excuse to not talk on Skype about this.  

"Also, there's nothing to talk about. It's real simple. Stop following around other users and trolling."  

Where do you think the arguments are beginning from?  Please explain why only with you do I have these post wars with.  I can debate with anyone else in this forum without getting abusive and off topic.  If I was a troll I would never offer help to someone with a game problem and I would be fighting with the majority of the people.  Yet it seems self evident when you even attack the mods and call them "flamers" that you have an anger problem as well as a problem with those who disagree with you.  

So again I ask you to stop with the lies and talk this out on Skype.  When I grew up a man could humble himself enough to discuss a problem with another.  If our world governments could not talk out problems we would be an irradiated ball by now.  I do not see where your anger with me comes from.  

#28 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:09 PM

Where do you think the arguments are beginning from?

Who created this here personal attack topic, where you're feigning to have been attacked, with nothing to show for it?

http://www.perfectpa...-tlvx/?p=104298

Who created the last several personal attack topics, that the moderators have continued to delete.

Where have you been addressed in the topic on the Steam Forums? Hint: Nobody said anything about you, nor to you.

http://steamcommunit...43542249555455/

Stop accusing other users of being responsible for your rampant trolling.

Just stop trolling.

Talk about the game.

Don't address me, period.

#29 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:11 PM

"Stop creating troll topics, merely to attack other users."

I created this topic here to try to force you to discuss and solve this problem.  It was not to troll you.  At least here our in the "Off Topic" forum, it is the best I have.  I do not want to disturb the main forums.  I never like to fight but was brought up strong headed in defending myself.  Has this not gotten old for you yet?  Let's talk.  

Crusher humbly apologized to me and many others.  What he had accused me with a few times was horrific, but that is old news now.  I forgave him and you know what?  It is a pleasure to chat and play rounds with him.  On the steam forum I was called a kiss -ss for it.  That is not a kiss -ss, that is being a man.  A couple of players here seem to have not accepted his apology.  Yet he stays very civil in his posts now and always stays on subject.  If you cannot at least try once to have a calm, mature call on Skype, than I wash my hands of what happens next.  

My Skype name is blotmaster.

#30 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:13 PM

"Stop creating troll topics, merely to attack other users."

I created this topic here to try to force you to discuss and solve this problem.  It was not to troll you.  At least here our in the "Off Topic" forum, it is the best I have.  I do not want to disturb the main forums.  I never like to fight but was brought up strong headed in defending myself.  Has this not gotten old for you yet?  Let's talk.  

Crusher humbly apologized to me and many others.  What he had accused me with a few times was horrific, but that is old news now.  I forgave him and you know what?  It is a pleasure to chat and play rounds with.  A couple of players here seem to have not accepted his apology.  Yet he stays very civil in his posts now and always stays on subject.  If you cannot at least try once to have a calm, mature call on Skype, than I wash my hands of what happens next.  My Skype name is blotmaster.

You cannot possibly fall back on... "well I didn't mean to do the trolling."

You did the deed. Trolling is trolling is trolling.

Stop stalking and harassing other users.

Stop addressing other users.

No one is forced to talk to you, period.

#31 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:17 PM

"I've never violated the TOS here or anywhere else. Some users just get all bent out of shape in a discussion... and they have no one to blame but themselves for deciding to engage in personal attacks, profanity, name-calling, stalking, and other continuous trolling."

Do you seriously think no one has read your posts?!  Calling a mod a "flamer" IS name calling.  After every post of mine putting "Obvious Troll Is Obvious" IS obvious trolling.  One of your problems is habitual lying.  

Call me

#32 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:19 PM

Calling a mod a "flamer" IS name calling.  After every post of mine putting Obvious Troll Is Obvious IS obvious trolling.  One of your problems is habitual lying.  

Call me

More slander and nonsense.

Do not address me again.

#33 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

More slander and nonsense.

Do not address me again.

Do not address me again, either since you are not a man.

#34 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

Do not address me again, either since you are not a man.

Are there any moderators in this forum?

#35 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:43 PM

yes something can be done man... just ignore.....

Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

#36 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:47 PM

yes something can be done man... just ignore.....

Personal attacks need to be treated the same, no matter who they are coming from.

If I created a whole topic just to personally attack someone, I'd probably have been banned a long time ago.

But, this hasn't stopped. The OP is now questioning my manhood, purely because I want to be left alone, and not continuously harassed.

There is nothing whatsoever here other than mindless personal attacks, coming from the OP, and the OP alone.

#37 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

#38 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:52 PM

lmao jerry! jerry!! jerry!!!

Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

#39 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:52 PM

No one is even addressing the OP. He has just totally lost it, full stop.

If anything, the moderators should leave this topic up, for posterity... because it demonstrates unequivocally, the clinical definition of trolling.

#40 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:56 PM

No one is even addressing the OP. He has just totally lost it, full stop.

If anything, the moderators should leave this topic up, for posterity... because it demonstrates unequivocally, the clinical definition of trolling.

You are addressing me and so did Steve, lying again?  This post is for you and me.  Is this how you go through life?!  You get upset with someone and that is it?!  Any friends with that attitude other than virtual?  Seriously you must know you are being pig headed.  None of this would have happened if you did not go off topic and become abusive in each reply to me on any post.  I am willing to talk it out and to forgive and forget.  You must love hate itself if you want this to continue.  Do not just say stop replying to you as you always reply to my posts and will in the future.  Call me so both our world's will become better places.  Crusher stopped with the nonsense and is now a pleasure, try following his example.  If you call me you will find I am a very nice guy.  

"Personal attacks need to be treated the same, no matter who they are coming from."

Calling me a drunk and mods who don't agree with you flamers is personal attacks.  Keep up your habitual lies.

You brought all this on yourself.  No one is coming to your defence.  You are posting to yourself.  Call me, man up and let's talk this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users