#61 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

When your first private message to me was to tell me you badmouthed me on Hackbook, what do you expect?  It was beyond childish and funny that a grown man would do this.  Embarrassed that all can see what you sent me?  Tlvx#2 you won't wear me down with your foolishness.

uh.. no Forest, I'm not embarrassed at all.  trying reading my previous post.  I still am curious about all those "thanks" PM's you received.

why not post them for all to see?

Someone get this certifiable stalker a clue

not even wearing clue musk in a field of horny clues during mating season doing the clue mating dance.

#62 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

Man up and give me a call.  What is your damage that you want this to continue?  Again I post my Skype name as blotmaster.  If you can promise me here that you will finasly stop with the "I should learn to play on of the 5 difficulty settings."  "you are a beginner noob etc haha  that cannot play this game."  Along with all the other garbage that spews from your fingertips directed at me than this is over.  You are no angel and post bs about others then become incensed when you call out on it.  

Fake Golden Bear; It's over. The jig is up. The song has been played out.

Just cease and desist this pathetic drivel.

This topic is disgusting. Pure certifiable insanity, with your name all over it.

Give it up. No one will come down into the dregs with you.

No one will give you the time of day... not even a second thought.

You want someone to talk to... Go seek psychiatric help. I don't think it could hurt, at this juncture.

You obviously need some attention, with all this psychobabble about hugging out your problems.

You don't declare war on someone in the forums - creating personal attack topics with another user's name in the title - and then ask them to phone you to, "talk it out."

You've gone well past flaming. You've burned all bridges, and the whole city to the ground.

I'm not the one. Now you simply no longer exist.

#63 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:59 AM

uh.. no Forest, I'm not embarrassed at all.  trying reading my previous post.  I still am curious about all those "thanks" PM's you received.

why not post them for all to see?

not even wearing clue musk in a field of horny clues during mating season doing the clue mating dance.

There is a good reason why they were sent in pm's.  They see what happens when they cross you tlvx#2.  It is you who have came across a person who won't tolerate your constant nonsense.  My resolve always grows stronger when i am in the right, not weaker.  Bring in a few malcontents to your aid tlvx#2.  Right is always right and wrong is always wrong.  It is not dictated by whose side has a majority in any event.  You were in the wrong as soon as you stuck your nose in my business.  No one else did to the extent you did with your foolish posts in the steam forum.  You shall and are now reaping what you sow.  If you cannot handle the reprimands, then stop the garbage.  It is a simple enough concept I believe that you can grasp.

#64 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:00 AM

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

#65 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:04 AM

Fake Golden Bear; It's over. The jig is up. The song has been played out.

Just cease and desist this pathetic drivel.

This topic is disgusting. Pure certifiable insanity, with your name all over it.

Give it up. No one will come down into the dregs with you.

No one will give you the time of day... not even a second thought.

You want someone to talk to... Go seek psychiatric help. I don't think it could hurt, at this juncture.

You obviously need some attention, with all this psychobabble about hugging out your problems.

You don't declare war on someone in the forums - creating personal attack topics with another user's name in the title - and then ask them to phone you to, "talk it out."

You've gone well past flaming. You've burned all bridges, and the whole city to the ground.

I'm not the one. Now you simply no longer exist.

Man up and give me a call to find what your damage is.  Or promise to stop all the personal attacks you have came at me with for a year now.  You are attacking me, I am defending myself.  No amount of denying your personality in all the forums from others will work.  People in these forums have intelligence and good memories.  You do not like being reprimanded?  Too damn bad.  Do you think i will sit idly by while you slander me?  I am not weak minded and a coward like you who first peeves off a person on purpose that when offered an olive branch, refuses it.  If murderers are to be forgiven...  Grow up and call please.

#66 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:07 AM

Man up and give me a call to find what your damage is.  Or promise to stop all the personal attacks you have came at me with for a year now.  You are attacking me, I am defending myself.  No amount of denying your personality in all the forums from others will work.  People in these forums have intelligence and good memories.  You do not like being reprimanded?  Too damn bad.  Do you think i will sit idly by while you slander me?  I am not weak minded and a coward like you who first peeves off a person on purpose that when offered an olive branch, refuses it.  If murderers are to be forgiven...  Grow up and call please.

#67 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:20 AM

You remember that post I put up about people egos and this game tlvx.  It had the most likes of any of my posts.  Now it only shows some because the page rotated to the likes I am receiving now about this post.

Capture_zpsr1hwjcgk.jpg

Yessir I am really disliked tlvx #1 and #2...not.  Why did you start with the attacks if you do not like confrontations?  Why am I not fighting with the whole site if i am a troll.  Why is it only you that acts like this and fights with me?  Only you out of the entire forum.  Call me up and let's talk this out.

#68 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:23 AM

You remember that post I put up about people egos and this game tlvx.  It had the most likes of any of my posts.  Now it only shows some because the page rotated to the likes I am receiving now about this post.

#69 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:28 AM

Lol  It is only you getting angry at this point.  I cannot get angry with fools.  i just point them out.  So what have you accomplished?  Why do you attack players mums in the game lobby?  This will not go away until you make an apology in the form of a post to all you have attacked in just the last 2 weeks.  Most of your attacks were on 2 posts completely pulled because of your shenanigans.  Call me and let's sort this out.   If your usual 4 letter reply pops up yet again, fine.  Behave and I shall stop having to defend myself. 

#70 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:29 AM

Lol  It is only you getting angry at this point.  I cannot get angry with fools.  i just point them out.  So what have you accomplished?  Why do you attack players mums in the game lobby?  This will not go away until you make an apology in the form of a post to all you have attacked in just the last 2 weeks.  Most of your attacks were on 2 posts completely pulled because of your shenanigans.  Call me and let's sort this out.   If your usual 4 letter reply pops up yet again, fine.  Behave and I shall stop having to defend myself. 

#71 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:36 AM

Also explain why you and tlvx#2 have both been banned here in the past yet I have not been?  Can you?  Tigers agent is a pathetic little twerp who has a picture of a guy pissing on Perfect Golf on his Hackbook account.  I am sure Mike Jones will not be pleased by this.  This is who is defending you.  Just 2 punks who were not there when manners and humility were being given out.  Fail again

#72 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:37 AM

Also explain why you and tlvx#2 have both been banned here in the past yet I have not been?  Can you?  Tigers agent is a pathetic little twerp who has a picture of a guy pissing on Perfect Golf on his Hackbook account.  I am sure Mike Jones will not be pleased by this.  This is who is defending you.  Just 2 punks who were not there when manners and humility were being given out.  Fail again

#73 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:45 AM

Sent Yesterday, 10:15 PM

GB, I know that this may not mean anything, but I really think that you are only hurting yourself, at this point, in continuing to post regarding tlvx. It's quite obvious that you have many people agreeing with you regarding him. However, you know that he will never quit responding to posts regarding him. It's a lose, lose battle. Our only hope at this point is that Andrew or Mike get off their butts and ban him. Mike has defended him in the past. I hope that now with the number of individuals complaining he will take permanent action. Only time will tell.

Sent Today, 11:18 PM

"Both are PG haters and don't understand why they are here. Tiger has a Facebook page where the pic shows a cartoon guy pissing on the wword Perfect golf. Tiger hates on me because I support PP.  Mike should never have lifted their bans."

Just the two latest pm's.  But everyone who agrees with me is wrong and you are right tlvx?  Eh?  It looks like you and your alias are the trolls.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  Call me and let's sort this out before you look even worse in other's eyes.

#74 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:49 AM

Sent Yesterday, 10:15 PM

GB, I know that this may not mean anything, but I really think that you are only hurting yourself, at this point, in continuing to post regarding tlvx. It's quite obvious that you have many people agreeing with you regarding him. However, you know that he will never quit responding to posts regarding him. It's a lose, lose battle. Our only hope at this point is that Andrew or Mike get off their butts and ban him. Mike has defended him in the past. I hope that now with the number of individuals complaining he will take permanent action. Only time will tell.

Sent Today, 11:18 PM

"Both are PG haters and don't understand why they are here. Tiger has a Facebook page where the pic shows a cartoon guy pissing on the wword Perfect golf. Tiger hates on me because I support PP.  Mike should never have lifted their bans."

Just the two latest pm's.  But everyone who agrees with me is wrong and you are right tlvx?  Eh?

#75 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:51 AM

Want some more eggs for your face because you clearly have ran out.  (Blows the smoke from his gun).  Fail again.

Care to dispute the posts other have put against you?  Or just keep cowering behind your keyboard?

#76 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:52 AM

It will not go away.  Want some more eggs for your face because you clearly have ran out.  (Blows the smoke from his gun).  Fail again.

#77 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:54 AM

Thought so coward.  My work is done.  You now know how people really feel about you.  I am glad I am not you.  

#78 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:55 AM

Thought so coward.  My work is done.  You now know how people really feel about you.  I am glad I am not you.  

#79 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

you're right.. I am a pathetic little twerp. and I do have a guy pissing on PP golf.  I guess you found me out.  Mike Jones will probably call me names too.  maybe the communtiy will call me names also.   I think now maybe TLVX will be ashamed that I clicked a Likey on some of his posts.  I was banned by Mike Jones because I'm pretty sure he mentioned I didn't have enough likey clicks.  

#80 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:20 AM

you're right.. I am a pathetic little twerp. and I do have a guy pissing on PP golf.  I guess you found me out.  Mike Jones will probably call me names too.  maybe the communtiy will call me names also.   I think now maybe TLVX will be ashamed that I clicked a Likey on some of his posts.  I was banned by Mike Jones because I'm pretty sure he mentioned I didn't have enough likey clicks.  

Frankly you are basically a non issue to me because you have not came after me for a year straight.  But seriously, do whatever you feel like.  I will not be losing any sleep over it.  I just find this to be quite lame with tlvx.

Although you won't care, I will mention that I have been in management in 3 companies.  I am not trying to toot my horn, the point is this.  Being in such a work position I had to take courses (usually 3 day long at a hotel convention room paid by the company) on both communication skills with others and how to deal with problem employees.  With tlvx I have tried many things.  He is not receptive to change.  How stressful one's life must be to hold irrelevant anger towards another human being.  I just don't get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users