87 replies to this topic

#41 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:57 PM

You brought all this on yourself.  No one is coming to your defence.  You are posting to yourself.  Call me, man up and let's talk this out.

How many times do you have to be told to cease and desist?

Nobody cares about you, your personal problems, nor your inability to keep it together.

Nobody wants to talk to stalker trolls, at all, for any reason, whatsoever.

Cease and desist addressing me.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

#42 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

You are addressing me and so did Steve, lying again?  This post is for you and me.  Is this how you go through life?!  You get upset with someone and that is it?!  Any friends with that attitude other than virtual?  Seriously you must know you are being pig headed.  None of this would have happened if you did not go off topic and become abusive in each reply to me on any post.  I am willing to talk it out and to forgive and forget.  You must love hate itself if you want this to continue.  Do not just say stop replying to you as you always reply to my posts and will in the future.  Call me so both our world's will become better places.  Crusher stopped with the nonsense and is now a pleasure, try following his example.  If you call me you will find I am a very nice guy.  

"Personal attacks need to be treated the same, no matter who they are coming from."

Calling me a drunk and mods who don't agree with you flamers is personal attacks.  Keep up your habitual lies.

You brought all this on yourself.  No one is coming to your defence.  You are posting to yourself.  Call me, man up and let's talk this out.

I did yesterday and you called me a troll. so anybody who disagrees with you is a troll?  you're asking for the community to have your back on this war with TLVX and I don't think you're getting the help you need.  though I really think you need help. try fighting your own battles and cry to the mods or devs via private message.

btw.. Obvious Troll is Obvious.     I know.. I am a troll.  

#43 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:38 PM

I did yesterday and you called me a troll. so anybody who disagrees with you is a troll?  you're asking for the community to have your back on this war with TLVX and I don't think you're getting the help you need.  though I really think you need help. try fighting your own battles and cry to the mods or devs via private message.

btw.. Obvious Troll is Obvious.     I know.. I am a troll.  

Thank you for your reply.  I have posted to Mike in private.  I have and never will back down when being treated wrong.  A troll is one who is afraid to come out in the open.  A troll will never ask to talk via live voice because they like to cower behind keyboards.  I asked multiple times for tlvx to act like 99% of men and talk this out on Skype.  You coming to his defence holds little weight.  Your track record of troublemaking along with the psychotic stalking of Crusher on your profile is creepy.  I find it hard to fathom that a man would make his steam profile about hate.  It reeks of a schoolyard mentality.

• Fairwayman and Crusher like this

#44 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:44 PM

Don't feed the troll.

Eventually, all psychotics will have cried themselves to sleep.
  • Tigers Agent likes this

#45 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:27 PM

Don't feed the troll.

Eventually, all psychotics will have cried themselves to sleep.

Oh lookie here, it is tlvx's other account Tigers Agent liking himself.  Both your aliases need to let it go.  Give me a call on Skype.

#46 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:32 PM

From Tigers Agent to me in a pm.  this one is the best laugh I have had all day.

schooled.. again.

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-731.jpg?_r=1375066015
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 194 posts
  • Location60 min. south of the NFL Team with more championships than any club in history.

Sent Today, 06:11 PM

I posted your retort on my PP FB page this morning and boosted it. 
I also called you a cheater and you didn't deny it. so.. I boosted that also. so far almost 100 people have read it, and I expect over a 1000 by the time 7 days is up. you shoulda kept me out of your little battles.. you started this. I'm pretty sure your next move will be crying in your mothers basement.. and then crying to the devs? remember this.. I copy and paste EVERYTHING you or anyone says in response to me. you chose me as an enemy. you've called others cheaters and thought you got away with it? 

I can post a link on my profile page also.. 6700 views . that would be too easy. I know you need your friends in this game.. I don't. I kiss no ones ass, unlike you.

I could not write this stuff if I tried.  He should be writing comedies  for Hollywood.

#47 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:34 PM

Yep.  Who cares if it does not affect you?  

Please...  I'm here to talk about the game, not about your personal drama with some random person on the internets.   I talk to my 15 yr old daughter about that enough.   And thank goodness it doesn't affect me as I have more important things to worry about.  

• J_Schollmeyer and tlvx like this

#48 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:34 PM

Tiger, you said I have an ego yet you have a Hackbook account, haha.  I have no use for such look at me forums.  You knocked me for the amount of posts I have on the forum yet tlvx has far more than I.  Neither of your aliases are up to the task of covering your own stupidity.  You have bitten off more than you can chew if you think I could care about being slandered on a Hackbook page.  Utterly priceless.  :)

#49 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

Please...  I'm here to talk about the game, not about your personal drama with some random person on the internets.   I talk to my 15 yr old daughter about that enough.   And thank goodness it doesn't affect me as I have more important things to worry about.  

This post is for tlvx and I, thank you.  There is no need for you to become involved Rob if you condone what he is doing.  Maybe you would put up with being stalked for a year, I will not.

#50 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

owned.. lmao.

#51 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:38 PM

owned.. lmao.

Yep.

#52 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:40 PM

This post is for tlvx and I, thank you.  There is no need for you to become involved Rob if you condone what he is doing.  Maybe you would put up with being stalked for a year, I will not.

Huh?  You addressed me on the first page, I am just replying to you.   I simply posted something to alert others that this thread will become just like the many of them before involving you and tlvx, a complete mess.   No, I would not like to be stalked for a year, but in the grand scheme of things, there are ways to handle these types of situations..  but first, you just need to figure out whether or not you want to continue this nonsense, which clearly you do by creating the post in the first place. 

• tlvx likes this

#53 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:16 AM

Huh?  You addressed me on the first page, I am just replying to you.   I simply posted something to alert others that this thread will become just like the many of them before involving you and tlvx, a complete mess.   No, I would not like to be stalked for a year, but in the grand scheme of things, there are ways to handle these types of situations..  but first, you just need to figure out whether or not you want to continue this nonsense, which clearly you do by creating the post in the first place. 

If you have read all my replies as well as the start of this topic you would know that this is the only place other than completely ignoring his attacks where the vast majority don't regularly visit.  Would you rather it started in the main forums again?  Tlvx dislikes me so much for only one reason.  Whereas others have given up on him changing, I will not let him get away with abuse when he sends it at me.  I never have with anyone, I and will not with him.  If he just shuts it and does not come after me this would be over.  But for one year now he cannot control himself.  Mike lets him attack me, the mods and others.  Tlvx is such a punk that he even made insults about maxie's mum in the game lobby.  Then he taunted maxie some more for swearing.  That my friend is the lowest form of trolling and the most childish.  Talking about someone's mum in a negative way.  paaaaleease.

The most annoying part is that both tlvx's know they are just trying to upset people.  No problem, neither will bother another in the main forums anymore, unless they want further corrections.

Still waiting for him to man up and talk this out in a skype call.

#54 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:17 AM

Yep.

Give me a call or be a coward, your choice.

#55 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:20 AM

Give me a call or be a coward, your choice.

More name-calling.

#56 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:30 AM

More name-calling.

When a person is afraid to talk to another about something they started, the definition is a coward.  No name calling, just facts.  Where you not told that you must accept responsibility for your actions?  This will not stop until you treat others with respect.  It is far more posters that just me your go on tirades with.  You have so thoroughly lost the fight you began that you cannot even reply anymore other than I line without any sentence structure to it.  I have received more thank yous in pm's about you than ever before.  I shall keep fighting the good fight.  Give my a call and man up.

#57 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:43 AM

Buck, this coward has me blocked from all communication.  He also refuses to discuss this on a skype call.  So when he attacks me in forum posts he damn well sure can expect replies.  If he stops answering my posats with garbage not on topic it will stop.  

His latest weak kneed replies only have this.  "Obvious Troll Is Obvious"  Expect this in any of his posts I find.  He started this nonsense, I will finish it!

and you respond to my message and block me?  I don't care you posted my private message to you. I'm sure many know of my 

cratacular attitude. I still don't care.

you can't be trusted as you've shown by posting private messages.  and you want T to call you on skype? LMAO! and record it?

others might want to think twice about sending you PM's. 

you are a coward as you've just given us the definition.

and calling me TLVX?  because I "Liked" something he wrote?   If that's your detection system for identifying who folks are?

there sure are a lot of Mikes n Andrews in this community.

stay on the porch  betcha come back with some really hurtful comments.. :D

why don't you post some of those thankyou messages?  no fear, right?

#58 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:46 AM

When a person is afraid to talk to another about something they started, the definition is a coward. No name calling, just facts. Where you not told that you must accept responsibility for your actions? This will not stop until you treat others with respect. It is far more posters that just me your go on tirades with. You have so thoroughly lost the fight you began that you cannot even reply anymore other than I line without any sentence structure to it. I have received more thank yous in pm's about you than ever before. I shall keep fighting the good fight. Give my a call and man up.

Okay, then by that logic, you're the definition of a Muppet.

Get it through your cranium; Nobody wants to talk to stalker troll muppets, period.

This stalking needs to stop. You need a restraining order out on you.

"Call me up?" Just ew... You're wholly repulsive.

Now kick rocks.

Someone get this certifiable stalker a clue.

#59 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:05 AM

and you respond to my message and block me?  I don't care you posted my private message to you. I'm sure many know of my 

cratacular attitude. I still don't care.

you can't be trusted as you've shown by posting private messages.  and you want T to call you on skype? LMAO! and record it?

others might want to think twice about sending you PM's. 

you are a coward as you've just given us the definition.

and calling me TLVX?  because I "Liked" something he wrote?   If that's your detection system for identifying who folks are?

there sure are a lot of Mikes n Andrews in this community.

stay on the porch  betcha come back with some really hurtful comments.. :D

why don't you post some of those thankyou messages?  no fear, right?

When your first private message to me was to tell me you badmouthed me on Hackbook, what do you expect?  It was beyond childish and funny that a grown man would do this.  Embarrassed that all can see what you sent me?  Tlvx#2 you won't wear me down with your foolishness.

#60 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:10 AM

Okay, then by that logic, you're the definition of a Muppet.

Get it through your cranium; Nobody wants to talk to stalker troll muppets, period.

This stalking needs to stop. You need a restraining order out on you.

"Call me up?" Just ew... You're wholly repulsive.

Now kick rocks.

Someone get this certifiable stalker a clue.

Man up and give me a call.  What is your damage that you want this to continue?  Again I post my Skype name as blotmaster.  If you can promise me here that you will finally stop with the "I should learn to play on of the 5 difficulty settings."  "you are a beginner noob etc haha  that cannot play this game."  Along with all the other garbage that spews from your fingertips directed at me than this is over.  You are no angel and post bs about others then become incensed when you are called out on it.  Stop that nonsense now and get on with your life.  If you cannot that do, then you need to call me and get this resolved.  Do you think I will just answer, swear at you then hang up?  It would not happen.

As for tigers agent talking about me recording a call with you I say so what if I did.  You have my support if you wanted to record and post for all to hear.  Nothing I would say in the call would I need to be ashamed of.  So tiger's point is moot.  I simply want this animosity to end.  So what is it going to be tlvx?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users