#21 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

Totally appreciate having an easy to use shot setup function within the swing meter, but is there any possibility have having something more fully fledged with the option to save our own preset shot setup's which could then be accessed via an in game menu?

I always liked the Links shot setup where you could alter:-

1. Swing Plane

2. Club Face

3. Ball Position

ShotSetup.jpg

I could spend quite some time on the range setting up different shots by messing with the club face and swing plane. While Links limited you to the number of presets you could save, I always liked that most shots could be recreated from this screen. I also wasn't bothered that the feet didn't move (as they had little bearing on the shot IMO), as like has been said players like Bubba Watson and Tom Lehman play with an open stance with their feet, yet can still draw the ball.

I know the plan is to keep the main screen in PG clutter free, but I for one wouldn't mind seeing something like this.

;)

• KenR, Stephen Sullivan and Hammerfest like this

#22 Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationWorksop, Nottinghamshire

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

I have always messed about with loft when playing Powerstroke in Links ( Obviously had to draw or slice myself  ;)  )

Would hope there would be something similar in PP

Posted Image

#23 brandyyy67

brandyyy67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

It's an interesting point though brandy, I have noticed that when we put a circle on the GUI almost in any place, people take it a 'ball' reference which may not be the intention so it will be good to bear this in mind when further enhancing the UI.

mike  thx  for  the  reply,,,now  that ive  got  your attention  i gotta  ask  is  there  even  the  slightest  chance,that  anywhere down the road  that  the game  can be released  on the ps4 and be move compatable,as  this  would  just be  the total icing on the cake  for myself and a lot of other guys  who play with  simstixs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users