#41 TimBoch

TimBoch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationFarmington, MN

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

And speaking of those waterfalls, I tried to play my ball through one of those and it just bounced off.  I was so disappointed, I had hoped my ball would emerge on the other side all washed for me.  I hope course forge works better  :lol: .

That's strange.  Mine would always splash and cause me to drop.  The lava flows on 8 and surf on 5 work the same way.  The one place I noticed a "hard water" effect, was in the surf rings around land features in the oceans.  I have seen it bounce once then drop in.  I figure it was due to the way APCD was manipulated to show the textures.  I originally designed it becasue I wanted to see if you could make the 15th and 16th holes that are in a cavern and then play across the top.  Was very surprised that those hole worked.  It will be fun to see what Course Forge will allow with this course.

Course Forge Courses in various stages of design: Dwan Golf Club, Hyland Greens, Faribault CC, Desert Valley CC/ Woodland Trail(fictional), Infamous Golf Course (fantasy)
Links 2003 Designs: Dwan Golf Club, Infamous Golf Course, Hazeltine National Golf Club (assistant designer), Woodland Trail/Desert Valley CC , Faribault CC (beta), Hyland Greens (beta), Double Eagle (beta), King's Walk (beta), Interlachen CC (still in planning)
Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5GHz
  • Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
  • 16GB DDR3L RAM
  • 750GB 7,200RPM Hard Drive
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M

#42 Jbx

Jbx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHampshire, England

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Really looking forward to the release of Course Forge.

Jbx%20golgBall1.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every mininute of it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3d golf course design, 3d, golf, course, design, courseforge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users