#21 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

I really wish people would rid themselves of the goverment imposed view that cannabis is bad news, we have been so conditioned to think this way, and it's total BS.  Alcohol is so much more dangerous, and responsible for so much violence and aggression yet its totally acceptable.  Two years ago i went and participated in an ayahuasca session just outside amsterdam, 2 nights over a weekend that totally changed my outlook on life, and made me a more forgiving and thoughtful person.  In my country this would be classed as a class A drug and up there with heroin (which is bad news of course) and would have gotten me possbily jailed for posession, yet i can get drunk and act an idiot without issue until its too late...its all wrong.

• Fairwayman, cajuncapgun, Parboy and 3 others like this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#22 Fairwayman

Fairwayman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGlendale Super Bowl Arizona ...live 2mi. from stadium

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

I will tell u everyday that medical cannabis saved my life, the VA wanted to put me on 8 pills a day......wonderful plant

Has helped many Vets, children,on and on and on..... in ways YOU will never comprehend

• axe360, Crow357, ✠ davef ✠ and 2 others like this

750 W Corsair pwr supply ⛳️ Octacore AMD FX9590cpu with 110i GT cooler @ 5.0 ⛳️ ASUS Strix 1080 vid card ⛳️ 16 gig 1866 DDR3 ⛳️ Samsung 840 HD-SSD ⛳️ Dell 22in 1080p AND 40in and 65 in Samsung Monitor 4k HDMI-to HDMI on card ⛳️ Win 10 pro 64 bit ⛳️ MSwing Pro and Tour Pro

USAF 21 yrs E-8 AMMO Superintendent, retired 2002 https://drive.google...QVRFdUFuOE94OEk

#23 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

I love how people that don't live in Colorado are saying things have gone to shit since legalization. Lol lolz lol. I live in the Denver metro area and the only thing that has changed is the unemployment is down to 2.9%. Colorado is doing great, thank you very much and we have an extra 100 million in taxes a year instead of the cartels.
  • Fairwayman likes this

#24 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

Lol just shut up and listen to bill...this guy was so ahead of his time...sadly missed!

• Fairwayman and Drgnslyr221 like this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#25 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

I will tell u everyday that medical cannabis saved my life, the VA wanted to put me on 8 pills a day......wonderful plant

Has helped many Vets, children,on and on and on..... in ways YOU will never comprehend

Yes sir!

Very similar story with a family member who passed away from cancer.

Marijuana was a hugely beneficial pain reducer and relaxation agent for her.

• Fairwayman likes this

#26 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

My favorite Bill Hicks line is when he and his tripping friends take his dad's car and it has a talking warning system. Car:"The door is ajar!"
Bill:"How can the door be a jar, man?" I still crack up at that bit.
  • Fairwayman and DoGgs like this

#27 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:00 PM

I have pretty bad IBSD. When it's acting up I smoke a bowl and I can function without pharmaceutical shit. I get my card for my migraines I've had since 1996 after a football incident, but the strains for migraines are a little strong for day use. Anyone that doesn't think cannabis has medicinal qualities is an utter dumbass.
  • axe360, Fairwayman and GoldenBear like this

#28 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

I think the biggest preconception that people have that have never tried cannabis is that being stoned is like being drunk. You don't loose your motor skills or ability to talk straight like alcohol or most recreational drugs. I usually smoke a joint before mountain biking (yes a whole one) and I have no problem navigating the trails. If I tried that on even one margarita I would probably wipe out and considering I may have up to 100' drop offs very likely dead, lol. 

Also I'm much more motivated to do stuff on a Sativa. I'm kind of a lazy ass sober due to my various medical issues making me feel not so good. Cannabis is not very everybody though. I know people that are allergic to it and I know people that say it makes them paranoid. I also know people that just don't like it. More power to them, but my quality of life would go down if I lost access to medical cannabis. If you are an illegal state and get it from the street than who knows what you're getting and without the ability to go to different stores in search of particular strains then of course you don't see the medical benefit.

#29 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:35 PM

well i do live in a medical state. won't be properly set

up till 2018 so i guess im self medicating for now.

if i wanted i could get scripts for any heavy painkillers and they 

would be free. i would rather smoke, then go through another pain killer addiction .

i only smoke the oils nowadays.

my guy only briings me medical grade

packaged for either Co,Cal,and Michigan 

• Drgnslyr221 likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#30 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

I haven't been on the black market in about six years. I can imagine it's a little easier to acquire the right stuff for your ailment now. And that's another thing. Before I got my medical card I had to go to drug dealers and let me tell you some of them are shady as hell. Since I don't take any other drugs I now don't have to go to somebody that may want to sell me some dillaided as well. The only reason Cannabis could be considered a "gateway" drug is that you have to go to people that would rather sell you Herion because it's easier. Now I don't have to worry about being exposed to hard drugs and people on said drugs.

#31 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:42 PM

References to drug use has no place on a PC Golf forum (or anywhere else for that matter).

Thread has been flagged and reported.

One in every crowd. You did that to me once in the "Augusta is going to draw lawyers" thread and it turned out I was 100% correct. 

• Drgnslyr221 likes this

#32 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:43 PM

The average liquor store is shadier than the average Dispensary, and it's not even close.

#33 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

Debbie%20Downer.png

Someone, somehow is having more fun than you. Bring out the Debbie Downer.

#34 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

here is a pic of some packaging 

this is my biggest bitch about about the  marketing 

they want this to be a serious they need to do better

then all the silly slang names are using, and packaging like this.

8y94kh.jpg

• Drgnslyr221 likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#35 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

California seems to have more fun with it than Colorado.

#36 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

Co i get are plain white or yellow, sometimes black.

with the Co stickers.

Klipsch Sound System

#37 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:22 PM

Yeah. We're a lot more regulated. They have taken steps to not appear to be marketing to people under 21. You have to jump through hoops to get a card (though it's not hard if you have a condition that causes pain and you can prove it).

#38 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Yeah. We're a lot more regulated. They have taken steps to not appear to be marketing to people under 21. You have to jump through hoops to get a card (though it's not hard if you have a condition that causes pain and you can prove it).

would be an easy one for me. i got 4 dr statements in my comp case history all saying pretty much the same as i age

the pain will only get worse,which will require stronger and larger doses of opiates, and my likelyhood of becoming addicted.

all said while i was already addicted.lol

dec of 2012 was the last pk for me,learned to live with it.

i got different pain then you though, if i even look at a mountain bike im hurting.lol

doubt i could even get a leg over, then i can only do 10-20 minutes on my feet at a time with cane.

then its chair riding time.

got that real PITA IBS also since 95

so the thc does me just right.

Klipsch Sound System

#39 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:01 PM