flyer01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

I only vape now. No more smokin' .

ASUS ROG LAPTOP,  i7-4720HQ, G-sync IPS, 16GB, 1TB HDD, 256GB PCIEG2 SSD, GTX970M GDDR5, WIN. 8.1

#42 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:36 PM

I only vape now. No more smokin' .

i got a vape set up for oils, but it chokes the crap out of me.

ol school  glass waterpipe and an infinity drop for reclaim, getting 1 gm back

for every 3 smoked. gotta luv freebies 

besides only medicine you will ever have to use a torch to administer .lol

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#43 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

I use a vape pen when I need to be discrete, but I have this love affair with joints.  Plus my caregiver gives me 5 for $15. At $3 a pop why not.

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#44 flyer01

flyer01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:44 AM

I use a vape pen when I need to be discrete, but I have this love affair with joints.  Plus my caregiver gives me 5 for $15. At $3 a pop why not.

C.O.P.D.  late sage 2.

• Drgnslyr221 likes this

ASUS ROG LAPTOP,  i7-4720HQ, G-sync IPS, 16GB, 1TB HDD, 256GB PCIEG2 SSD, GTX970M GDDR5, WIN. 8.1

#45 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:56 AM

C.O.P.D.  late sage 2.

That's a pretty good reason. Funny thing is I have asthma and I have to quit two or three times a year depending on the contract I'm working on and my asthma is so much worse when I'm on a break.  I have to use my inhaler 2-3 times a day during those times and at the most random time. When I'm medicating as long as I'm not riding my bike or hiking up a mountain I can generally go without.  My wife thinks it's the weirdest thing.

#46 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

http://www.leafscien...s-cannabis-oil/

• Fairwayman likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#47 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

Mortality ends bordom quickly.  Keep your fingers crossed. ;)

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#48 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

The average liquor store is shadier than the average Dispensary, and it's not even close.

Speaking of that...

I was in Bellevue, WA this fall (Seattle suburb, across Lake Washington) and the experience at 2 different shops there was simply amazing.

It was like a high end wine shop.  They had very attractive staff members roaming around helping, guiding decisions, answering questions, etc.  The lighting and overall retail appearance was sensational.  There were literally hundreds of choices, all organized well and in all formats.  Whether you wanted a pre-roll J, edibles, just normally packaged product, etc, it was all there and in multiple variations.

All in all - They "get it" and understand marketing it.  Also, the clientele that was coming in and out (it was quite busy) was literally everything from a doctor from Group Health across the street to a woman who looked to be a teacher perhaps to a higher end successful person in his totally tricked out Land Rover.

These products are of interest to a dramatically wider swath of the population than many people realize.

• Fairwayman and ✠ davef ✠ like this

#49 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

why is it legal in DC, all the politicians with

their pains.

Klipsch Sound System

#50 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

I haven't been on the black market in about six years. I can imagine it's a little easier to acquire the right stuff for your ailment now. And that's another thing. Before I got my medical card I had to go to drug dealers and let me tell you some of them are shady as hell. Since I don't take any other drugs I now don't have to go to somebody that may want to sell me some dillaided as well. The only reason Cannabis could be considered a "gateway" drug is that you have to go to people that would rather sell you Herion because it's easier. Now I don't have to worry about being exposed to hard drugs and people on said drugs.

The gateway drug of all drugs is alcohol.  It is the most dangerous drug on the planet and easily proved if one does their research.  It causes nothing but death, violence and destruction.  I smoke 5 plus joints daily for over 35 years now and look far younger than my friends who drink alcohol.  I am glad I stopped drinking the liquid poison at 26 years old.  :)

#51 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

I know. I go to the liqueur store maybe twice a year and there's almost always someone in there that freaks me the hell out, like horror movie scary. I've run into my share of stereotypical potheads, but I have never been scared in a dispensary. It helps that they all have really good security systems. Most of them require you to be buzzed in and all of them require you to show your I.D before you can shop. It really makes me wonder why liquor stores don't do that.

#52 ProFirefighter

ProFirefighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

I don't think ProFirefighter expressed any person views and I agree that talk of drug use, either recreational or medical has no place on this forum.

I am opposed to forum discussions on the use of mind altering drugs.

It's a plague on every nation that has to deal with it, destroying lives. Not funny.

Really?  So, if someone says they have high blood pressure, I'm not allowed to say what drug works for me because it's medicinal?  LOL

I don't know of any "high blood pressure" meds that are mind altering in nature, simultaneously used by others in the population strictly for that purpose.

Nice try at deflecting ... well, not really.

I'm not surprised profirefighter is the Debbie downer. Spark it up baby! I'm going to smoke a joint for you tonight, pro. I'm sorry you're upset someone, somewhere is having more fun than you.

I'm not surprised Drgnslyr is the pro-recreational drug advocate. Maintain clarity baby! I'm going to have another stupor free day for you tonight Drgnslyr. I'm sorry you're upset someone, somewhere is speaking more truthful than you.

Red Diaper Doper Babies, sad ...

i5-4460 / 8GB DDR3 / 1 TB 7200 RPM / Windows 8.1 / Thermaltake TR2 600W / EVGA GTX 960 FTW

#53 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

^^^  This is why we can't have anything nice around here.

• ✠ davef ✠, Drgnslyr221, mebby and 1 other like this

#54 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

I am opposed to forum discussions on the use of mind altering drugs.

It's a plague on every nation that has to deal with it, destroying lives. Not funny.

I don't know of any "high blood pressure" meds that are mind altering in nature, simultaneously used by others in the population strictly for that purpose.

I'm not surprised Drgnslyr is the pro-recreational drug advocate. Maintain clarity baby! I'm going to have another stupor free day for you tonight Drgnslyr. I'm sorry you're upset someone, somewhere is speaking more truthful than you.

Red Diaper Doper Babies, sad ...

I'm sorry you're too ignorant to see through the reefer madness. The side effects of the pharmaceutical drugs I'm supposed to be on are far worse than the cannabis I replaced them with. The fact that you think cannabis causes you to be in a stupor just proves that ignorance. I am not pro-recreational advocate as much as I am a firm believer in personal liberty. Wouldn't expect someone like you to respect other peoples liberties.  

I fully expect you to never drink alcohol and write your local representatives to bring measures to bring back the prohibition of alcohol sales immediately as that is the most dangerous recreational drug on the market. Otherwise you're a world class hypocrite.

• GoldenBear likes this

#55 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

I wasn't replying to you.

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#56 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

^^^  This is why we can't have anything nice around here.

My parents used to be just like him. Then they saw the benefits in my life. Before I started using cannabis the drugs I was on made me lethargic and I had close to zero ambition. When I stopped taking them everyday(still need them in severe flare-ups about once a month) I got my shit together and I have an awesome life. I have beautiful family, a very nice house, I drive a brand new car and I have money in my savings accounts. People like pro only see the people that were already losers that smoke weed openly. Though I talk openly here about it no one outside of my immediate family knows I medicate with it. 90% of the people that use cannabis are like this.

#57 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

I wasn't replying to you.

He's probably too blind to see he's outnumbered in this country now. Hell my parents said they want it legal and they used to talk just like him. He probably thinks cannabis is comparable to heroin.

#58 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

30233701-addictive.jpg

Why are 2 of the top 6 most dangerous drugs legal and cannabis that doesn't even appear a schedule I drug?  The world will be better off when all the Anslinger propaganda are finally vanquished.

#59 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

Just imagine if law enforcement was able to redirect all the resources they are using to bust cannabis possession towards the opioid epidemic. Nevermind the fact that if people had a regulated place to obtain cannabis they wouldn't need to spend time around dealers that want to get them addicted to harder stuff. It's not cannabis that's the gateway, it's the illegality of it and that's the truthful truth, pro. Wake up and smell the truth. No one's asking you to use it nor is anyone asking you to like it. I'm asking you to see that cannabis users are causing much less harm than even alcohol users and throwing them in jail is the worst solution. If you can't see that there's nothing left to talk about and I feel sorry for you.

#60 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

The legal cannabis industry has provided jobs for all those scivie stoners and are now productive and contributing members of society. It's a win/ win, imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users