granite00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:03 AM

but what?

but...

How does it play?  Will the 3-click meter be fixed?

• GoldenBear likes this

#42 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:27 AM

but...

How does it play?  Will the 3-click meter be fixed?

Oh how you, I and countless others wish so.  

#43 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

I hope that the existing bugs/issues will be corrected.  Game changes can apparently be made with the latest version of Unity without effecting other parts  of the game as much.

I echo Ken's comment about adding a true real time swing (without a pause after the follow through).

If the developers want this new version to be successful, all of the usual bells and whistles you find in most popular golf games must be included on release day (i.e. season mode, create-a-character with loads more clothing choices, customize-able on screen UI, user friendly/attractive interface, etc.).

#44 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

LOVE it, Just hope that my computer can handle it.

Great pics but.....

but what?

Daz, I think that Clint was just agreeing with my post above. Similar to when someone quotes a post and just says "that" agreeing with the quoted post.

Richard

Posted Image

#45 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

Screens look good.  The thing I want to know is if PG2 is going to be released as more as a, how can I say... of a full game, rather than a work in progress.   I get it that bugs would need to be addressed, new features added, dlc, but I would hope that PG2 would be released with at least some additional features such as career mode, new anis, hud, soundscripts and other "basic" items mentioned in this post.   I think the game play is good, but the overall game could be a little more immersive.  Some people don't care for the items mentioned, but others do.  To maximize the player base (and sales) there should be something for everyone in PG2.       

Also would like to know if it is going to be released for Xb1.

• mistajam likes this

#46 wim1234

wim1234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Screens look good.  The thing I want to know is if PG2 is going to be released as more as a, how can I say... of a full game, rather than a work in progress.   I get it that bugs would need to be addressed, new features added, dlc, but I would hope that PG2 would be released with at least some additional features such as career mode, new anis, hud, soundscripts and other "basic" items mentioned in this post.   I think the game play is good, but the overall game could be a little more immersive.  Some people don't care for the items mentioned, but others do.  To maximize the player base (and sales) there should be something for everyone in PG2.       

Also would like to know if it is going to be released for Xb1.

hi Rob

as fas as i understood it will be one buy for win10 users, and you can also play it on xbone if you wished so.

this has been communicated some time ago by the devs.

#47 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Man, this is looking sooooooooo good!!!! :wub: Going nuts over here. Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#48 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

hi Rob
as fas as i understood it will be one buy for win10 users, and you can also play it on xbone if you wished so.
this has been communicated some time ago by the devs.

Thanks wim, I must have missed that announcement or post.

#49 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:45 PM

Bump for hope of more pretty pictures!  :D  :P  

#50 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

Dare to dream!
Love the thought for sure!

#51 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:22 PM

I keep waiting for the New PG2 engine to show up in the telecasts.  My gut feeling is that we would see it there first.

EDIT: I REALLY thought we might have seen it at the Masters, that would have been a killer unveiling there.

#52 Jwheels9876

Jwheels9876

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:05 PM

One year anniversary coming end of next month and almost nothing since Aiugust 2017. it's a slow grind over here...

#53 trailblazergolf

trailblazergolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:32 PM

WOW !!!!! now that was exciting -butyfull pic's

#54 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member