#41 ☠InDaSkies☠

☠InDaSkies☠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationCedar Lake Indiana

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

I like 3 click method and controller (if implemented correctly) and just because that method was 20 years ago doesn't make it not a valid option for people. Again, options are good, the more the better...lol

I've said this before and will say it again just because 3 click has been around forever why is it considered to be an inferior form of controlling a golf swing. I mean really if you think about it, moving a stick back and forth doesn't seem like some breakthrough in technology to me. In my opinion 3 click is way more of a challenge then a game controller. I agree options are good. 

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Silverstone ST1500 1500W ATX
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Editon
4x Kingston Digital HyperX Fury 240GB SSD Sata III HD's In Raid 0
1 TB HD for storage
Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly Motherboard
4x16GB Corsair Dominator Series Memory
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.700.0 MHz Overlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Zalman Reserator XT External Water Cooling System GPU & CPU
1x LG WH10LS30 Blu-ray Burner
1x LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Player
HP ZR 30" Monitor 2560x1600 Resolution

#42 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:30 PM

I've said this before and will say it again just because 3 click has been around forever why is it considered to be an inferior form of controlling a golf swing. I mean really if you think about it, moving a stick back and forth doesn't seem like some breakthrough in technology to me. In my opinion 3 click is way more of a challenge then a game controller. I agree options are good. 

I'm not sure how this information helps people trying to use a controller in the game.

life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

#43 oldwarrior

oldwarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:30 AM

Hopefully someone figured this out. I'm actually playing The Golf Club and I tried this antimacro. It works, but my problem is a delay. On my backswing no problem, but when I flick the joystick forward there is a delay. No matter were I put stuff at in the mapping, there is always a delay. So for any chipping or putting I have to actually use my mouse as the joystick will not go foward and fast enough so I will always hit it at 100% on putts or chips and overshoot the my target big time. There has to be a good 2 second delay. Could use some help in fixing this. Thanks!

#44 keha

keha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:41 AM

Please don't tell me this is going to be how the retail version handles controller support. Please add real controller support built in, not emulated.

I'm semi curious how these freebie controller emulators work with dead space on a controller. Since it is mimicking a mouse to controller. I'd assume there is no dead space(dead space is the small center portion of a analog stick that does nothing, without the dead space its almost impossible to not twitch all the time).

#45 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:36 AM

Yes, of course it'll be this way.

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#46 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:28 PM

Controller support has not been forgotten, we would be silly not to include in on final release as so many people like to play that way. Implementing a good system will be done when we are closer to implementing the real time swing with the animation as they are inevitably connected otherwise we could end up doing the same work twice and we don't have dev time for that as we still have lots of other things to work on too.

• MERACE and ✠ davef ✠ like this

#47 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:26 PM

Any AntiMicro users have this issue since the latest update?

I've been using Anti-Micro for the better part of 5 months to map the mouse/keyboard buttons to my Xbox 360 controller.  It was working fine this morning before the update.  My left analog stick (mapped to the mouse) goes to the center of the screen (after the update) whenever I try to move it.  My right analog stick is mapped to the mouse as well and it works fine.  I had always used my left analog stick to swing (my preference) and it was working fine before the latest update.  I have included a video below to demonstrate how the mouse pointer is going to the center of the screen when using the left analog stick (and working fine when I use the right).

I’ve tested my controller's analog sticks on many current games and they work fine.  PerfectGolf is the only one causing this issue.  I don’t think Anti-Micro is the problem here.  Any help would be appreciated.

#48 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

There is currently a bug with other control devices plugged into a USB at the same time as your mouse. When we find the fix we will push a patch to fix the issue.

#49 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

Much thanks Mike!

#50 Splash

Splash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUSA / Michigan

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

Just curious.... anyone tried a trackball?

AMD 8350 @ 4.8 / XSPC Raystorm H2O Kit & RX240 Radiator

ASRock 990FX Extreme 9

Kingston HyperX Beast 1866 CL 9-10-11 @ 1.5 volt

EVGA 980ti Classified @ 1521 / 1.21 volt

2 Kingston 3K 120 GB SSD's [System & Game Drives]

CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w PS

CoolerMaster HAF 922 Case

Panasonic 55 inch Viera Plasma 60Hz [DSR 3840 x 2160 - 60Hz for gaming]

7.1 Realtek Onboard / Optic Cable to ONKYO 1000w Rec. @ 24Bit / 192

7 Terabyte of Western Digital & Seagate SATA Storage

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

Charter Cable Internet / 65MB sec. Down & 5MB sec. Up

#51 pingzing

pingzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationQld Australia

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:01 AM

Finally got  around to trying my xbox 360 controller , installed the anitmicro software- mapped the buttons , followed directions from gerardfrasers diagrams

well it takes a little while to get used to it but i think it works ok , when the controller  interface  gets implemented properly later i will be converting for sure.  so hope it goes well here .

Played 3 click for many years- old school and thought i would try the controller out and now just sit back away from desk and screen it is much more relaxing on the eyes and body i play the other game with my controller and love it ,   

Cheers

#52 karma4u

karma4u

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:12 AM

Played 3 click for many years- old school and thought i would try the controller out and now just sit back away from desk and screen it is much more relaxing on the eyes and body i play the other game with my controller and love it ,   

plain and simple truth........Cheers

Antec p100

i7@ 3.4..win 10-64bit..16gb ram..EVGA gtx970 FTW..4gb..ACX 2.0....Corsair HX750w & hydro cooler..

Gsync..2560x1440..144 hz..1ms 

#53 jdeedler

jdeedler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

Can hit perfect shots with this everytime just so you know.  I just loaded a controler I had laying around an old Logitech.

The software lets you map things out exactly and even the ratio of speed for up and down and axis's.

Went on the range set up the controller adjusted the settings and wala perfect golf.....literally.  I did it in a matter of 3-5 mins.

You can even set it up to miss alittle if you want here and there....pretty neat. 

Wonder if you can use it with just a mouse?  I'll try that next.

Still looking over the software haven't found the option to add my mouse yet seems like just and emulator for gamepads to mouse movement.   I am sure there are other software similar for just the Mouse as well....some Controllers/Mice even come with software when you buy them.

Needless to say the game just got 10000% easier with a gamepad instead of 3 clicking.

Corsair 750D case / Windows 10 64 bit / Intel i7 4790k w/HT Devil's Canyon  4.0 ghz ( over clock to 4.8 ghz. 4.4 cache )

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Board Z97X / 8 GB HyperX Savage 1866 DDR3 / Asus 460 GTX 1GB  ( 4GB total with 3GB shared )

240 Gig HyperX Savage SSD / 750 watt Antec PSU / 1 TB WD HHD  / Water cooled with Phobya LT 400 kit

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-4292-0-08760700-1443733851_thumb.jp
  •  

#54 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:23 PM

Well, with the version of AM I have, all I can do is assign. for instance mouse down to stick down, not the speed of the movement.  Speed is controlled by how far I move the stick from center so I still have to contend with tempo and with right and left mapped, I have to content with keeping the stick straight, but I guess if you didn't want to worry about that, you wouldn't have to map those.

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#55 jdeedler

jdeedler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:33 PM

Well, with the version of AM I have, all I can do is assign. for instance mouse down to stick down, not the speed of the movement.  Speed is controlled by how far I move the stick from center so I still have to contend with tempo and with right and left mapped, I have to content with keeping the stick straight, but I guess if you didn't want to worry about that, you wouldn't have to map those.

If you start clicking around its there in those menu I know it.  I just hope they can disallow this type of program later.

Btw I never left the range playing with the controller and will not be....I am sticking with the 3 clicking even though its harder.

It was just too easy and I like a challenge. :D

Corsair 750D case / Windows 10 64 bit / Intel i7 4790k w/HT Devil's Canyon  4.0 ghz ( over clock to 4.8 ghz. 4.4 cache )

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Board Z97X / 8 GB HyperX Savage 1866 DDR3 / Asus 460 GTX 1GB  ( 4GB total with 3GB shared )

240 Gig HyperX Savage SSD / 750 watt Antec PSU / 1 TB WD HHD  / Water cooled with Phobya LT 400 kit

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-4292-0-08760700-1443733851_thumb.jp
  •  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users