#21 DennisHarris

DennisHarris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationSummerville SC

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:20 PM

Lot of stuff being done behind the big green drapes.  I see the wizards of Oz are very hard at work.  Thanks for the update and I appreciate your efforts. 

Digital Storm Ryzen 9 3900X/12 core  3.79MHZ/16 gig Ram /  Radeon R5700xt

#22 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:20 PM

maybe push the bug fix patch first to see if there are any issues created b4 pushing 1.3.9 will be easier to bug fix that way. thanks again for attention to deatail, and keeping us updated much appreciated...

• jimbob59 likes this
Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

#23 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:59 PM

I suggest releasing 3.9...

Since it's not RTM and because there are many tech-minded players now, feeback will be about the game only, not problems with our Rigs.

• Tresclub likes this

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#24 slouis

slouis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:14 PM

"We are now about to start work on the new Real Time Swing method which will use the animation to determine length of swing."

I hope that you release the new animations while work continues on the new Real Time Swing.  I am anticipating that these new animations will also have more realistic stances for the avatar when he has an extreme lie such as the ball being well above or below his feet.  It would also be nice if Bethesda and some user created courses are made available before year end dependent on what is decided for the golf pass.  Thank you.

• Tresclub likes this

RTSM - Pro

#25 DriverDivots

DriverDivots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

Very excited about the simulation focus!  Makes me anxious to get my gc2 here!!

#26 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:12 PM

Very excited about the simulation focus!  Makes me anxious to get my gc2 here!!

Get it and join us asap.  $20 while in beta.  Just started Sim Tour season's first event.  Ryder Cup on api will be epic (for both sim and mouse members).

• DriverDivots likes this

#27 jimbob59

jimbob59

Advanced Member

• Team Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNewcastle, England

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:57 AM

We are not sure if we will push a bug fix patch 1.3.8.3 or jump straight to 1.3.9.0 with all the new stuff in it too.

Dear " Ebenezer" Jones.

MJ has probably told you how hard life is in the UK.  Why only yesterday  the family burnt my crutches to stay warm.

My old fella  Bob ( jimbob) says its been 3 weeks since   we had any nourishment  (updates)  and if we don't get something soon  we may not even last to  Christmas Day

I know  a proper meal  with new animations may still take some time and not be ready for the table  at Christmas,  but  please throw us a few bones such as seeing an opponents green grid or a dissapearing Ani  ( if they have passed testing of course )  so that we may still be around to see the wonderous things you have planned for 2016

I remain Sir your Humble Servant,

Tiny Jim Cratchett

• LeazesNDR and BLINDT like this

#28 LeazesNDR

LeazesNDR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationSmoggyland UK

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:16 AM

Never mind JimBob "Cratchett", it could be worse, at least yer not from S********d. :lol:

#29 Vernon520

Vernon520

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • LocationWestcliff-on-Sea, Essex. U.K

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

What's going on? It looks like we are being invaded by 'Geordies' from Toon town, claiming 'Howay, man, hinny, I said I was clamming.'

• LeazesNDR likes this

#30 ProFirefighter

ProFirefighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:50 PM

This almost makes me want to have children.

Almost.

No kids here either, I've always wanted all the toys.

Don't get me wrong, I love kids, for about 3 hours!

Unfortunately, parts of the world are being overtaken because of accelerated birth rates by one group over another. National heritage is disappearing ...

i5-4460 / 8GB DDR3 / 1 TB 7200 RPM / Windows 8.1 / Thermaltake TR2 600W / EVGA GTX 960 FTW

#31 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:29 PM

Unfortunately, parts of the world are being overtaken because of accelerated birth rates by one group over another. National heritage is disappearing ...

Yep.  But when you can't have kids.....

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#32 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:32 PM

Trust me, you don't want these genes running loose.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#33 Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationWorksop, Nottinghamshire

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

Do whatever you think is best.  I cannot currently play the horizontal motion swing with the current gauge with any degree of consistency as the gauge isn't large enough.

Posted Image

#34 trailblazergolf

trailblazergolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:25 PM

ur rt Stephen need to stick with reg motion swing till horizontal is made rt

#35 Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationWorksop, Nottinghamshire

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:27 PM

Took me 2 or 3 days to get my Links Powerstroke swing back after messing with my mouse settings fighting to get PG to work. 

I've decided to leave well alone until the swing goes with the ani as Powerstroke has enough handicaps against the other swings in Links without adding to it  ;)  and I do like to have some chance of winning or at least playing well enough to feel good about it.

I'm certainly not feeling that with PG at the moment  :(

Posted Image

#36 trailblazergolf

trailblazergolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

I play with an old friend of mine from links --he was a exl powerstroke guy but here it just not working for him --so he sticls with reg motion swing till devs get it rt

#37 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

Is the Horizontal Motion Swing Issue that there is not enough real estate to the right of the meter?  IS is there a bigger issue?

On the 1.3.8.4 vs 1.3.9.0 issue, the last digit we use for bug fix releases.  Since this is largely a bug fix but with some new functionality we were umming and ahhing over it..

#38 trailblazergolf

trailblazergolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:53 PM

if you get rid of that god-awfull swing meter for us motion swing that wud prob solve the prob

#39 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:43 AM

if you get rid of that god-awfull swing meter for us motion swing that wud prob solve the prob

How would you tell how hard you're swinging?

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#40 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:59 AM

How would you tell how hard you're swinging?

You'd watch the golfer's backswing.  But this is something that I was asking about earlier and didn't get much clarification on.

The one thing the meter does for us now is it helps give us a visual indicator of when we start entering into overswing territory.  I'm not quite sure how you'd do that without a meter unless we are simply told that once the avatars club is parallel with the ground at the top of their swing that they are at 100% (or whatever terminology we want to use) and anything beyond that is more power.

Since the game has fairly intense spin physics - the concept of overswing is fairly important.  So without a meter it's very important that we understand how to gauge this by looking at the avatar.

• slouis likes this

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users