#1 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

PG%20RTS%20Tour%202016_zpszr6oneib.jpg

Welcome to the start of the Online Golf Tours RTS Exhibition events. Please vote at our Poll to let us know what your playing preferences are.  We have a brief summary at our Forum link below.   If you want to participate  go to the RTS Tour Signup link below.

Play well & Cya on the Greens

JTee1 RTS Admin

RTS Poll Link: http://www.onlinegol....php?f=76&t=958

Forum Link: http://www.onlinegol....php?f=75&t=964

RTS Tour Signup Link: http://www.onlinegol...e.html?id=10025

• bortimus, Ted_Ball and robbiet71 like this

#2 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:32 PM

RTS Tour will be locked to only allow scores from RTS-M or RTS-C devices.

You can play your tourney rounds in multiplayer with players using other devices, but their scores will be rejected if they're not using RTS-M or RTS-C.

#3 wooffer

wooffer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:28 PM

I tried to register and I got a message that I could not register. Can you not make it easier for new members to join your events.

#4 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:42 PM

The message actually said the registration period has not started.   We'll start it sometime today.  Still testing a few things.

#5 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:00 PM

registration now open.   Good luck and have fun.  :)

#6 dlocke1962

dlocke1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:15 PM

I am in the mini tour, can I also be in this one?

#7 Justin9926

Justin9926

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:36 PM

As far as I know yes you can. It's just a exhibition right now

Justin

Asus ROG G751JT-CH71 Gaming Laptop

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7– 4710HQ

Nvidia GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5

16 GB DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

#8 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:03 AM

Yes you can for the remainder of this season. Most likely we will only want RTS Tour players to play in the Tour Pro event as a secondary event next season. Its sort of a natural progression in difficulty levels. You can always play RTS in your current tour. 

#9 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:23 AM

I did all 4 of my rounds tonight.
The scoring started good and was linearly downhill in relation to my beer consumption.

:-)
  • Fairwayman and robbiet71 like this

#10 gravedodger

gravedodger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationThe northy part of Ireland

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:47 AM

Joined yesterday and played the first 2 rounds this morning before heading to work, lovin' it :)

1st round was -5 if remember correctly and the 2nd round was going great until the 18th, -6 after 17 and ready to take my second shot to the 18th green, everything looking good for -6 or better, I was feeling so good and then I had a moment of inspiration brain-fart ... I figured that since this was really a fun / test tourny I'd do a bold draw shot over the out of bounds valley, I could picture the shot in my head, it would look great on a replay .... but ...

:blink:  ....  F A D E ....  :wacko:  .... Out of Bounds ... argh!

Now at this point the rational part of my brain was saying, no problem, stay cool hit a straight shot, take your medicine finish the hole, it's still a good round.

That's not what happened, I kept on trying the shot until i got it right ... !

+1    <_<     there's a lesson here somewhere !

• JTee1 likes this

#11 JoeBradley

JoeBradley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:53 AM

Signed up for RTS tour and registered for this week's tournament and played my first round using RTS-M am (I'm down as RTS-M in profile too) but I never showed up on leaderboard during game nor in OGT leaderboard afterwards. Now when I go back to play round 2, I see round 1 again in tournament section of PG. I subsequently played a round of the PGA Tour no problem, showing up on leaderboard OK. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any suggestions.

#12 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:32 PM

Signed up for RTS tour and registered for this week's tournament and played my first round using RTS-M am (I'm down as RTS-M in profile too) but I never showed up on leaderboard during game nor in OGT leaderboard afterwards. Now when I go back to play round 2, I see round 1 again in tournament section of PG. I subsequently played a round of the PGA Tour no problem, showing up on leaderboard OK. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any suggestions.

You're JoeBradley on OGT? I don't see a StevieA. Exactly what time did you finish round 1?

#13 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:54 PM

Found your scores and corrected the issue. You may now play round 2.

#14 sandybunker

sandybunker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:06 PM

Can you still play in the 3 click tourneys and participate in the real time exhibition tourney? I'm dabbling in real time just now and wouldn't mine participating.

I7 3770k

8GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 670

240GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD

#15 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

Can you still play in the 3 click tourneys and participate in the real time exhibition tourney? I'm dabbling in real time just now and wouldn't mine participating.

Yes, you can.

#16 sandybunker

sandybunker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:13 PM

Thank for that

I7 3770k

8GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 670

240GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD

#17 JoeBradley

JoeBradley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

Found your scores and corrected the issue. You may now play round 2.

Brilliant - thanks!

#18 Arsam

Arsam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:35 PM

I played my first round today and it was the best round ever for me.  I finished with a -4 for the round, but the highlight was my first ever Hole-in-One in PG on hole 15 and finished off with an Eagle on 18 at Brandon Dunes.  Unfortunately for me I have my game set to not display the continue dialog between shots to go directly to the next shot so I was unable to replay the HIO over and over for my own edification.  LOL

One other problem I see is that at the end of the round for a Tournament the Leaderboard is displayed, but it is not possible to see your individual scorecard and stats that are normally available during Solo Play.  This is my first Tournament so I was not aware of this and am disappointed that I was not able to save a copy of my record scorecard for this round.  Is it possible that in a future update to PG that this situation can be addressed by the development team?

RTS-Mouse Swing, Pro Level, BLI

HP Pavilion 790-0025T Minitower Gaming PC
Intel Hexa-Core i7-8700 cpu @ 3.2 GHz (Turbo up to 4.6 GHz), 12 MB Cache
64-bit Operating Sys​tem, x64 Based Processor
400 Watt Power Supply
16 GB DDR4-26666MHz 2-DIMM Memory
NVidia GeForce GTX1060 3GB Gaming Graphic Card

DELL D3218HN 31.5" Full HD LED Back-Lit HDMI Monitor, 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz  Maximum Resolution, 4,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

Windows 10 Home Edition, 64 bit - DirecrX v.12.0

#19 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

You should post that in features request section. In the mean time, your scores and stats are available on OGT leaderboards.

#20 dlocke1962

dlocke1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

my first ever Hole-in-One in PG on hole 15 

Congrats... I played round 1 and played my worst game ever at this course with the controller. I wish we could save and share replays of shots like your hole-in-one, I know if i ever get one I am going to keep hitting replay until i can get stream up and save it off. I will need proof to collect my $5 for first HiO with my brother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users