286 replies to this topic

#41 nightowl

nightowl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:15 AM

My hunch is that PP has a lot of irons in the fire, any one of which could distract them from getting CF out to us. Like it or not, getting CF out to us is probably not high on their list of priorities. I could be wrong, of course.

#42 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:13 AM

When it comes out will we get an email sent to us - the ones that owned Perfect Golf since Jan 2015 ....

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#43 Legerejeff

Legerejeff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

Well that is something. Just watching the clock.

#44 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:26 AM

Well that is something. Just watching the clock.

Well, you can always hold your breath.

idereb.jpg

• zmax - sim likes this
Richard

Posted Image

#45 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:27 AM

Richard

Posted Image

#46 Legerejeff

Legerejeff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

Any news?

#47 RobC

RobC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • LocationSouthampton England

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:08 PM

Soon? maybe?

#48 Nunnayo

Nunnayo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

I just want to know where I will be able to download it when it happens!

#49 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

I hope they EMAIL us when it is available 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#50 Rackme32

Rackme32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

My guess is that when it's ready, CF will come as an update in the game...  Possibly with a "Download now or later" button when you start Steam.

Went to Digital Storm and ordered me up a nice gaming machine :)

Intel i3 chip at 3.9G

16 gig DDR4 RAM

GeForce 970 GTX 4gig vid card

240G SSD

1TB HD

Windows 10

It's HERE!!  JNPG runs great with all the bells and whistles at max or close to it...  I still turn 3D render off for the swing, tho.

#51 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:55 AM

yeah but will they email us i am burned our reading the formies i have moved on with my life just waiting for course forgy 

#52 nightowl

nightowl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:57 PM

Well, it's been seven weeks since Andrew announced that the negotiations with Speedtree were completed and coupons would be forthcoming. Still, nothing. Whose chain is being yanked -- PP's or ours?

#53 Snax

Snax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:28 PM

I wonder if speed tree realized that their servers won't be able to deal with the amount of people that will flood to their site on the release. So they are stalling the release of the coupons.

This is just speculation I have no insight.

#54 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:27 AM

Well, it's been seven weeks since Andrew announced that the negotiations with Speedtree were completed and coupons would be forthcoming. Still, nothing. Whose chain is being yanked -- PP's or ours?

Here's what happened in the last thread that these poignant questions were posed: http://www.perfectpa...forge/?p=102069

Apparently, my solution - to simply release the program, and add the users to the beta roster - was not met kindly.

Nevertheless; we're all still waiting on the, "facts."

#55 dpeters95

dpeters95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:32 AM

Here's what happened in the last thread that these poignant questions were posed: http://www.perfectpa...forge/?p=102069

Apparently, my solution - to simply release the program, and add the users to the beta roster - was not met kindly.

It had nothing to do with your suggestion/solution and you know it. Maybe it was something to do with this:

"If the developers wanted everyone to have access to Course Forge, they would have released it some time ago.
There's something else holding up the process... and I guarantee that it has nothing to do with spastic tree coupons."

They probably don't like being called liars or being accused of shady ulterior motives...
  • Richard likes this

#56 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:33 AM

It had nothing to do with your suggestion/solution and you know it. Maybe it was something to do with this:

"If the developers wanted everyone to have access to Course Forge, they would have released it some time ago.
There's something else holding up the process... and I guarantee that it has nothing to do with spastic tree coupons."

They probably don't like being called liars or being accused of shady ulterior motives...

What, Pray Tell, have they been accused of?

Quote your reference to this.

#57 dpeters95

dpeters95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:45 AM

What, Pray Tell, have they been accused of?

Quote your reference to this.

I already did. This -> "There's something else holding up the process... and I guarantee that it has nothing to do with spastic tree coupons."

Really, you don't get it? If I said that I believe you have an ulterior motive for routinely posting negative posts on this board (with no facts to back it up), it wouldn't bother you? Let's see if it does...

#58 bortimus

bortimus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:49 AM

No accusations or insinuations here, just my opinion...

Frankly it feels like a lot of lost time that new users could have spent learning the nuts and bolts of CF.  From what I can tell from CF threads and some videos posted, the vast majority of work to be done in CF has nothing to do with Speedtree.

I was hoping that the developers would release the core of the program/video tutorials to let us start getting our early mistakes out of the way.  The tree and foliage assets could be added later.  

Carry on

• tlvx likes this

#59 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:52 AM

I already did. This -> "There's something else holding up the process... and I guarantee that it has nothing to do with spastic tree coupons."

Really, you don't get it? If I said that I believe you have an ulterior motive for routinely posting negative posts on this board (with no facts to back it up), it wouldn't bother you? Let's see if it does...

So, you imagined something was there that was not actually there.

That's called a misconception.

We all have an opinion. Your opinion is clearly biased, as indicated by your conflation with this and other topics.

Nevertheless, What "facts" did the developer reply with? http://www.perfectpa...forge/?p=102072

#60 dpeters95

dpeters95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:56 AM

So, you imagined something was there that was not actually there.

That's called a misconception.

What "facts" did the developer reply with? http://www.perfectpa...forge/?p=102072

As it appears you may have also, hence, the locked thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users