#361 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:51 PM

I will be playing my final round this evening and will be using RTS-M for the final round as I have been back to playing it and I still get lipouts just not as bad.  I got to say I might be just playing FRET and saying bye bye to OGT events till they fix this problem with the lipouts as it just doesn't make sense to compete in events with it skewed like it is right now.  Still waiting to hear the Dev's take on it in the forum and if and when it gets fixed but sorry to say its just not right IMHO.  For now its off to Bandon Dunes.

#362 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:24 AM

OK - Scoreboard Update, as we near the end of FRET_II:

TEAMS:

Joe & Remers way out front in 1st

Alan & LLT in 2nd

even battle for 3rd between Team Ian & Greens, and Team Ted & Sam

FLIGHT A:

JMK in 1st

Joe a very close 2nd

even battle for 4th between JCat and Sam

FLIGHT B:

Alan way out front in 1st

Ted in 2nd

dead even battle between Armand and Stone

#363 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:25 AM

Well its over and don't think I will venture back to Brandon Dunes for awhile as I am worn out.  I played using RTS-M and at Pro that is the first time I have given it a shot in an event and not as bad as score showed.  I had two really bad holes with a Quad at #2 and a Triple at #6 and at 7 over there its tough to recover but played the other 16 holes in 1 over so it was a success as far as I am concerned and will stick with the swing as there still are lipouts but putting not as brutal as other swings.  My playing partner was fighting those greens also the whole round and LLT I avoided the OB at #16 but I cringed when yours did and I swear I saw a club flying.  Lol.  In all great fun and lets get the next event going as my Caddie and I are ready to tackle the next challenge.

Greens           80

LLT                 74

#364 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:29 AM

Greens - you should have a serious talking-to with the guy that suggested these Finals conditions.  I don't think he likes you.  John

#365 JCat04

JCat04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:20 AM

good game John we both struggled on the green at no, 9

vcwD0Cl.png

I'm going to have to let this count as my final.  I'm not going to have time to play another recorded round until next Monday... kudos 

Terry!  I couldn't have shot any better than 76 anyway... not at this course!

Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz 
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

#366 LLT_Rotator

LLT_Rotator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:41 AM

Well its over and don't think I will venture back to Brandon Dunes for awhile as I am worn out.  I played using RTS-M and at Pro that is the first time I have given it a shot in an event and not as bad as score showed.  I had two really bad holes with a Quad at #2 and a Triple at #6 and at 7 over there its tough to recover but played the other 16 holes in 1 over so it was a success as far as I am concerned and will stick with the swing as there still are lipouts but putting not as brutal as other swings.  My playing partner was fighting those greens also the whole round and LLT I avoided the OB at #16 but I cringed when yours did and I swear I saw a club flying.  Lol.  In all great fun and lets get the next event going as my Caddie and I are ready to tackle the next challenge.

Greens           80

LLT                 74

*breaks putter over knee, adds to pile behind clubhouse*  although for the record i found the new V2 version easier and posted a -3 i think [it's in the folder] 

#367 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

Greens - you should have a serious talking-to with the guy that suggested these Finals conditions.  I don't think he likes you.  John

The guy is not real smart and his caddy already smacked him for the suggestion of these conditions.

#368 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:00 PM

*breaks putter over knee, adds to pile behind clubhouse*  although for the record i found the new V2 version easier and posted a -3 i think [it's in the folder] 

LLT tell me I didn't play the wrong file because if I would have to go back there to that place I will retire.  Lol.

#369 LLT_Rotator

LLT_Rotator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

LLT tell me I didn't play the wrong file because if I would have to go back there to that place I will retire.  Lol.

tee-hee :D ...umm...[how do I break this to him gently :unsure: ]  errr...think so fella!...this last round is a right royal carve-up!

#370 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:47 PM

tee-hee :D ...umm...[how do I break this to him gently :unsure: ]  errr...think so fella!...this last round is a right royal carve-up!

Oh my I did it again.  I cant go back just post your -3 and I will go with my low as playing there again I might kill my computer.  :lol:

#371 StoneComet

StoneComet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

Armand,

My new solo round at BDv2 is in the MEGA folder. I have yours. My solo round was not quite as good as my earlier attempt on the incorrect version. Putting was not working and some of my short game was off too. Still, I enjoyed the round. I should be able to play your round later today.

Good Luck,

SC  :)

- We would be wise to remember that extremism is the real enemy and to keep ourselves aware so as not to become extreme ourselves; otherwise the enemy wins. -

#372 StoneComet

StoneComet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:04 AM

Here are my results against Armand's recording. I played reasonably well. A few 3 putts but otherwise pretty solid play for my standards.

Y4lJrDnl.png

VSNYsxGl.png

p5N03Acl.png

SC  :)

- We would be wise to remember that extremism is the real enemy and to keep ourselves aware so as not to become extreme ourselves; otherwise the enemy wins. -

#373 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:05 AM

Ok, so it looks like all scores are in for FRET_II.

FRET_II Final Standings:

TEAM:

Joe & Remers took 1st with -46

Alan & LLT took 2nd with -34

Ted & Sam took 3rd with -27

Ian & Greens in 4th with -23

FLIGHT A:

JMK took 1st with -43

Joe took 2nd with -41

Ian took 3rd with -23

Sam took 4th with -14

FLIGHT B:

Alan took 1st with -27

Ted took 2nd with -13

Remers took 3rd with -5

Greens took 4th at Even par

Thanks for hanging in there and letting me do this, guys.  I look forward to playing future FRET's  with some of your ideas.   John (JMK59)

ps...for those interested, I've uploaded the scoring spreadsheet to the MEGA / Fret_II folder.

• IanD likes this

#374 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:05 AM

Great work JMK

Congratulations to the winners

and thanks to all participants.

#375 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:17 PM

Yes, great work JMK, and Ted too.

Enjoyed the fun, albeit challenging at times lol.... Had alot of fun actually playing alongside other players who knew the way to the hole... I often looked for directions but never thought to ask... typical man.... I simply followed where the crowd went..

#376 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

Lots of fun and looking forward to the next event.  Great Job guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users